1. Playershops. (Please no Auction House, this is not WoW)
    • You should have the ability to buy Appartmenttypes like Shopappartments with only one usable location like p1 mainstreet or somewhat like that, with cabinets that need you to pay an ownerdefined amount of cash to take things out.

• Just the owner can take thinks out without paying.

• This Appartments should be only selled by DRE FSM because DRE is not more worth playing DRE. In every faction the FSM is selling stuff you need the whole time. But in DRE when you bought an appartment no one needs DRE anymore.

Or if not selling that one by FSM a good alternative would be the epic run appa to be this shop appartment. Cause this Storage Cell isnt worth the crap that is in the boxes when you get it, since with unfurnished apps you can have even this amount of storage. See what the other factions giving for epic. Weapons, Vehicles. Always usable. And DRE ? It makes fun from the runners who make the run.

2. Make MB like it was in NC1 NEUTRAL to everyone just not TG ^^ (just kidding)
    2. New textures. I.E. better Textures for Wasteland/NPCs/Mobs with some more details.

(3.) As said in brainport: Make construction work like research.

Mfg
    Jason

Neocron Citizen

This is actually a question that demands some brain activity before answering, especially since major points as balancing, LE, SL, etc is taken out of it..

Even after contemplating it over lunch i still have 3 things.. but it has to be two so..

1. UI upgrades, there are some nice things to make it more user friendly.
    Since there was an earlier post that was good ill credit that :
    >slith wrote:
    >In General: Usability upgrades for the UI:
    >Consting/Ressing/Repping/Recycling - find a way to not make macros be the only sane thing
    >to use, Clanmate specific colours, mousewheel support for item quantitys in rpos + enter
    >for quantity ok, sort functions for Genrep list, item condition in the tooltip, double click for
    >transfering items between container & inventory, visual hint for weapon category or
    >weapon in the icon of researched parts (e.g. coloring the parts and/or writing short
    >names in the item symbol), bigger OK buttons

I might not agree with all these exactly, and there might be more things i could add but its the general idea, details
    are probably already in some document somewhere or can be found in brainport and other places..

2. AH / Market place / player shops would really make selling and buying alot easier for most parties.
    I have to go with an AH as a main choice. (Yeah i know its not wow but)...
    Player shops (as in AION) well not really my favourite.
    Market (as in EVE) is really great. However since items differ in stats implementing a market like EVE isnt that easy.
    Then there is AH (wow, guild wars 2, diablo 3 .. really there are alot of variants of it.) It feels like this is the way to go
    in a game where stats differ on similar items and population isnt insanely big.
    BUT i think there should be some limitations on an auction house as in wow, limit amount of auctions at the same time.

I know that two was the max i just want to give kudos to:
    >Dopes :
    >Drops. the whole damn drop list should likely be revisited, as there are whole swaths of mobs that are considered
    >useless to kill.
    >People hunt a very short list of targets, that should be addressed. If there are mobs not worth killing, then they
    >should be addressed.
    Since it would make a big difference, at least i think so.

Peace
    S

---The World of Neocron---

There are many unused Zones, they should get a new life.

- The Dome of York (huge ...and soooo Dead... why? we want more Drugs, more Sex, more Rats !)
    - Swamp Caves (pure suicide, needs to be rebalanced)
    - Some wasteland Sectors (just needed to walk from OP to OP)
    - Twilight Guardian
    Give us back the Canyon, with startcaves our own little Mall and fix the damn underground Entrance, every 3 meters are invisible blockades)

---NPC Politics System---

- Copbots should shoot at anti Reza factions
    - Pepper Park and Outzone Guards should replace the Copbots and react to pro Reza (first warn, then shoot)
    - Bots/Guard should be 50/50 static and patroulling/chasing
    - Copbots needs much more damage
    - In Plaza/Viarosso Zones they only should warn once, then shoot... in Outzones and Pepper Park thy could warn twice before shoot

---New Stuff--
    - New Weapons, Armor (especially for WoC 1-5 weapons/armor....should be useful for every class)
    - a few new zones, something new to explore
    - Graphics... maybe replace some of the textures
    - more view range
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Time to die.

at your house, thinking of fun ways to kill you.

1) Balance classes and weapons.

2) Make half decent reasons for holding OP's, scrap UG's and fix turrets.

100m xp over cap to woc my pe.

tokyo dome expansion pack complete with reskinned NC and double the player count.

Ok one of these is completely outrageous but I will let you guys decide which.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

1. Make OP-Wars more exciting/rewarding and let them have some impact on the game world (other than coloring the map)
    2.Replace the freaking Skybox texture,it's an ugly 32x32 mess and should not take that much work to swap.
    Inspector Mittens

more to do at cap. content wise. this can be done by the dev team and the players.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    In General: Usability upgrades for the UI:

• Consting/Ressing/Repping/Recycling - find a way to not make macros be the only sane thing to use,
    • Clanmate specific colours,
    • mousewheel support for item quantitys in rpos + enter for quantity ok,
    • sort functions for Genrep list,
    • item condition in the tooltip,
    • double click for transfering items between container & inventory,
    • visual hint for weapon category or weapon in the icon of researched parts (e.g. coloring the parts and/or writing short names in the item symbol),
    • bigger OK buttons

( And my personals ... )
    The old plasma rifle model.
    Weapon mod specific effects on hit (e.g. explosion effect inside nova plasma bolts) - as it used to be.

Lots of relative small changes that improve the game alot.
    +1

Or in a more general way;

Improve usability and gameplay (copbots, aggression ...), most changes are outlined quite clearly.
    Improve balancing, most changes require an in depth analysis.
    Improve visualy, most changes need to be at least somewhat well received by the com.

1 PERMANENT TEAM STATUS FOR ALL CLAN

- unique clan color
    - permanent team marker with clan color
    - no SL//FS loss/gain within clan
    - instant access to all clanmates dropbelts

Clanmates are automatically teamed. This is completely independent from the F10 team. It includes a permanent marker for all clan members, with the same color as clan.
    Also they do not lose/gain SL/FS from killing clanmates, and this in all sectors. This is mainly also because it exists in the current team features so it would carryover here, to keep coding simple. You can also loot clanmate's belts with out F10 teaming them.
    Lastly the color used could be, say, based on HUD clan color settings.

I think this might be an overall easier to implement feature than updating the clan wars, and would offer a fix to current allied/neutral OP waring issues. I dont think it would affect any aspect of the game in a negative way either.

2 OLD WEAPONS MODEL DESIGN WITH UP-TO-DATE GRAPHICS

My wish is that ALL weapons skins gets remade. Give us the old design, with new and updated graphics. The older designs had much more style, and the sounds were better for those who got changed.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

1. Improving OP wars - adding a timer to the underground / removing it completley if needed
    2. More End-Game content - If you don't OP war you're out of options atm
    3. Balance classes (make the PE viable perhaps?)

Also - add a 'remove from team' button already
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bicceh - PPU
    Digestivebiscuit - Pistol PE
    Roy Walker - Researching God

Two? Oh they are so many points ...

1. Monks back to the time with Deflector & Shelter, Antibuff to APU (but with less APU-damage).

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    ... OLD WEAPONS MODEL DESIGN WITH UP-TO-DATE GRAPHICS

My wish is that ALL weapons skins gets remade. Give us the old design, with new and updated graphics. The older designs had much more style, and the sounds were better for those who got changed.
    - BFC/BlacKHanD (Jupiter), US (Mars), RAF (Uranus) -

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

I've been thinking about what I could choose for a few days but even though it's already been said,
    1. Has to be, Balancing, weapon damage, resists and mob damage. This is without question the biggest thing that's holding back potential variety in the game.

2. An over haul of the OP system. No locked GR's. Zone protection changed. Plaza safe, PP back to being the fight line. Guards rank 50 or 60. HQ's raidable again.

The extremely unlikely choice was: A game engine upgrade. I feel like its something that's holding back what the devs can do quite a bit.
    Also potentially it would allow for things like clustering of zones.

1. Redo outposts remove all undergrounds make the hack term building larger with doors that need to be hacked to gain access. After door is hacked to hack term it will open after a set period of time.(counting as one of the hacks needed to take control of the outpost) In the new larger hackterm buildings place a gr for the owning clan that will work till the hackterm doors open.Allowing any traeskillers that might be working at the outpost to escape.All grs would always be open allowing the defending clan to group and get to the outpost in a timely manner.

2.no idea

*BURNER

A rare aoe rifle, like a doombeamer rifle version(same shot), but you need to hit the target (single target, aoe on hit).
    i miss ya, pheebz

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by netster View Post
    A rare aoe rifle, like a doombeamer rifle version(same shot), but you need to hit the target (single target, aoe on hit).
    What about an Ion Nuke AoE rifle that uses the Ion Nuke Drone firing animation?
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast