1. Populating world and rewamping loot system. Huge neocron world is useless since most areas are empty and not worth going for, and pve concentrates only on specific hotspots. There are dozens great locations in Neocron wasteland and elsewhere - make use of them. Aside from creating better mob spawns, loot system itself should be rewamped so that there would be reason to kill different kind of mobs.

2. Additional progression system/goals. Maybe by making Achievement system scoring few dozens different achivements and some kind of reward (even if cosmetic/furniture) for completing them - once again aimed at seeing and doing maximum of content Neocron has to offer - pve, pvp, exploration, flying, droning, crafting, researching etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhardha View Post
    1. Populating world and rewamping loot system. Huge neocron world is useless since most areas are empty and not worth going for, and pve concentrates only on specific hotspots. There are dozens great locations in Neocron wasteland and elsewhere - make use of them. Aside from creating better mob spawns, loot system itself should be rewamped so that there would be reason to kill different kind of mobs.
    ^1

There should be solo-level content for every class and level. If you play a pistol spy for instance, you run out of possibilties after killing dozens of launcher cyclops. Swamp/Snake/Soulcluster-caves? Forget it! Warbots? No way! Firemobs? If you're lucky and find single ones, instead of mass hopper spawns...

And yeah, please rework the loot system and remove all these useless items. E.g. weaponmods, up to 3 in each enemy. zero credits items like (unusable) flesh, metalplates, ..., make them spawn in chests only instead...

Finally, please make the gui more user-friendly and add some key-combinations, e.g. pressing ctrl-leftclick drops an item or shift+leftclick for automatic switch between loot-window and inventory... and so on

Most important thing today IMO is.

Fix and look into why one gets disconnected all the time from the game. Mostly when zoning the next zone does not load but sometimes game just kicks you out.

If its not fixed I doubt players wont stay long and whatever else is done to the game is pretty irrelevant without players

For me it would be the ability to research and craft my own gear without having to sit around and hope a resser or constructor comes online. Would rather have researching and crafting be completely separate from character building. I can't count how many times i've logged off simply because there is no resser or constructor or having unid tech parts that need to be ressed and pray the guy doesn't switch out good parts for crappy ones.

Or maybe make an npc that you drop the tech parts into and it crafts the item for you?

An auction house would be nice to have as well. The old spamming of trade is so 1998 it ain't even funny. With a low population an auction house we be more ideal.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Im not sure how youve managed without a tradeskiller despite having six chars. That is some going!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Im not sure how youve managed without a tradeskiller despite having six chars. That is some going!
    The love of the game man! Probably a good thing I can't self sustain or i'd be in perma neocron overload lol.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

eXodus Clan ****************** Skansy's Avatar

1. Something to do for capped characters
    - Hardcore Team PvE Content

2. a Server Wipe so everyone has to start new, after all exploits/cheats were removed

Can we have heals that heal again? May be one of the biggest things I miss. Hiding in a corner for 3 minutes while my nanites tick up or medkits work isn't particularly fun.

My second complaint is loot like some others mentioned. So much useless stuff drops that half the time it's not even worth checking.

MAKE AGGIES DROP PLASMA PISTOLS AGAIN. That was always a good time.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Alright I've done a bunch of playing, and have played NC classic some (Because I needed my fix during the downtimes.)

NC Classic has a bunch of stuff that I think would be great to integrate to main NC for the time being. Our game is dead essentially. Finding tradeskillers etc. is a massive pain in the dick, which essentially means you need two accounts and to train a bunch of stuff yourself to do anything.

NC Classic seems to have better XP rates. Less grindy right now means more funsies. NC classic has some nice options that NC doesn't, like the "drop all" button on loot.

Quality of life complaints for the most part. I have no idea what the code on NC Classic looks like vs NC nowadays, but stuff like that would be nice just to make the game more enjoyable in its essentially singleplayer current format.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox View Post
    Alright I've done a bunch of playing, and have played NC classic some (Because I needed my fix during the downtimes.)

NC Classic has a bunch of stuff that I think would be great to integrate to main NC for the time being. Our game is dead essentially. Finding tradeskillers etc. is a massive pain in the dick, which essentially means you need two accounts and to train a bunch of stuff yourself to do anything.

NC Classic seems to have better XP rates. Less grindy right now means more funsies. NC classic has some nice options that NC doesn't, like the "drop all" button on loot.

Quality of life complaints for the most part. I have no idea what the code on NC Classic looks like vs NC nowadays, but stuff like that would be nice just to make the game more enjoyable in its essentially singleplayer current format.
    Hi dude !!

indeed yeah NCC is great, it hsa many options I'd love to see in NC2.3 (drop all button is a little feature that changes everything )... Only problem I have with NCC is that Neocron city seems too clean... but I agree when you talk about NCC skill rate it has a boost, and I learned 2 days ago it was double xp on beta server... as for now I wish they let it on retail, as I wish they let it on NC2.3 coz finding tradeskillers sis a pain in the ass and I don't even talk about rarez or MC5...

Game could be fine again but we need a player base, NCC understood you can't do all on your own (runner side I mean) and added a tradeskill glove, wouldn't like that feature in NC2, I'd prefer real traders (a bunch of dozens of mini-booz would be nice ) but you guys have to understand with less than 10-20 regular players (I'm kinda optimistic I know) you'll have to find solution.

And we all agree to say : game needs advertisement first to get a good player base, then you find a monetary solution (cosmetics like on PS2, appartement stuff, I don't know I'm not UBISFOT commercial) and then you have money to hire ppl to make content, endgame content, more woc stuff (what's the point in having a woc 3-5 char if no stuff requires it ?), maybe some missions, events, and so on ...

I think NST knows I'd do anything to keep NC alive, you guys just (like Apo said) need to find a way to reward well loyal runners (on french server Pandorra we had the so called "faction medals") and when you make a pvp event don't give 150k to the winner, give rare chip or MC5... game isn't rewarding enough anymore, especially now that you have to do everything on your own...

My point eh !! Not here to be liked, just want to play neocrack with ppl

Kalon

ps : hail Neocron, hail NST, hail runners
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Just some minor improvements that i had while playing;
    A Clock display while you are in a Drone would be nice.
    A Hud display or at least a Health Bar sorta thing while you are zoomed in with a Sniper Rifle.

greetings

Better mission-selection in the CityCom Terminal.

It's horrible if you want a specific mission (e.g. Research TL80) and you have to push the "Next" button a dozen times.

Easy solution:
    Create a new dropdown option right below the difficulty level.
    There you can choose aggressive/offensive missions (Killing Mobs XYZ, etc.), neutral missions (delivery, etc.) and defensive/passive missions (construction, research, etc.).

And of course there shouldn't be the same missions listed several times in the window.
    If you don't have luck, the Terminal posts 2-4 of the same missions, before you push the "Next" button.
    It's better to list each mission just once.
    e.g. normal missions in passive Mode: 1x Research TL 70 / 1x Research TL 80 / 1x Research TL 90 / 1x Construct TL 70 / 1x Construct TL 80 / 1x Construct TL 90

This would grant much more compfort an save a lot of wassted time to all runners.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567