Default Make construction better.

Hi,

Lett the construction process work more like the research prozess. I.E. First you have to build at least one item.
    Then you put the built Item in the Second Slot. In the first is the Construction Tool. And just klick at start.
    Then the needed Blueprint and the ingridients will be automatic put in the needed slots to build the weapon.

It is quite Timekilling to drag and drop whenn you want to build an amount of 50 weapons.

Thx

Well.. you could just put the blueprint in your processor and click start?

That should automtically put in all the resources.

Or am I missing something?

I think he does not want to Drag and drop all the blueprints when building 50 items, but just leave one item in the process window and klick start over and over again.

Sorry, my english is not the best.

I mean. I know that i can just drop the Blueprint in the processor.
    When you research you have the Item beside the Researchtool and have just to click start 40 times to research the item.
    When you construct, you have to drag and drop blueprint after blueprint in the processor.

My constructor builds the weapons from chems to parts to weapons.
    that counts to a very lot drag and drop actions. This is quite anoying.

If it would be changed to a system like in research. That i just have to drag and drop the first BP in the processor and than just have the item beside the constructiontool. I would just have to click start for the amount i want to have.
    Should i explain in german ? If my decription is to bad ?

Thx

It is quite annoying that you have to drag and drop each one since they are stacked you have to Okay the quantity as well so the process is....

Drag BP from inv to processor and drop - Okay quantity split - Click Start

When you making 10+ weapons for someone for slots (especially if its lower TL) you'll spend more time drag and dropping than you will the processor running.

Compared to research where you just click start and it auto feeds the new cube and dumps the bp in your inventory it is more drawn out.

Another fix would be just to have it fixed quantity of 1 when you drag the BP to processor since I can't think of any reason for having 2 BP's in the processor as you can only build one at a time.

the design of the crafting is bullshit anyway. i say it should be much more complex. drag and drop is a natural time sink for crafting. its part of the game play. as a game developer you are able to realize your design is shit if people try (and succeed) to macro, because they can't be bothered to "play". it's rather unfortunate but i don't see this changed really, since the development of the game is basically on hiatus.

If u want to make constructing more complex, what do u exactly mean?

Buy a crafting table for ur appartement, or a crafting table, a smelting machine and
    an ore extractor?

No way...

It should be like research, easy.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." εMahatma Ghandiз

To be fair it's not like its a huge annoyance its just a mild annoyance but a solution would be to have an extra box on the processor (say ontop above the name) that you can drag and drop a stack of BP's into and then it auto feeds from that box into the construction processor when you click start until you run out of bp's or parts.

What about new (maybe rare) tools for traders?

For example the rare construction tool could build up to ten blueprints at the same time.