Default NeoCast Tournament - Sunday 28th of April [CANCELLED]

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post
    The event has been canceled due to insufficient candidates. Please contact me in-game when you are online to collect your refund.

NeoCast is organizing two PVP tournaments! These will be held in the Battle Dome!

This will work with a ladder where you fight a random opponent. Winners will be put up against each other until one winner is left who wins the money. A random roster will be generated after registration closes.

The roster will be presented in time for everyone to review.

The Free Fight tournament is class specific. There will be a match for Spies, PEs, Tanks and Monks. Let's take Tanks as an example. All tanks will be thrown into the ring. The last man standing wins the money!

A list of contestants will be provided after the registration closes.

The tournament will launch on Sunday the 28th of April at 19:00 CEST (18:00 BST / 17:00 GMT). The duration of the event depends on the amount of registries.

Registration costs 100.000 credits. The full 100% will be used towards tournament winnings. You may register for both tournaments or just one. Registration fee must be paid for each tournament individually.

You must have a minimal skill rank (/xx) of 55 to enter. However we recommend fully capped players (/63).

There is no minimal combat rank required.

You may only buff yourself. No external buffs such as PPU shields/deflectors/buffs are allowed to ensure fairness.

You may use nanites as you see fit.

You may use drugs as you see fit.

Stealth is not allowed.

Please PM me via the forum or in-game (BlackMaze, WhiteMaze or NeoCast). In-game is the best as you must pay in order to register.

You will not be registered until your registration fee has been paid to ensure we have a clear view of who is going to be there and who isn't.

We would love your sponsorship. Depending on the size of registries we might have a winnings pot which will not be too big. We'd need your support into making this into something even bigger, better and cooler.

Help us by providing sponsorship. 100% of your sponsorship will go to winnings money.

EDIT:

Please note that we will have at least 1 PPU on-site to resurrect fallen comrads and that there are no belt drops, symp or SL loss at the Battle Dome.

This is what the roster will look like. Of course the roster will be adjusted accordingly

Click the image for full size.

UPDATE:
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye
    Event date changed to Sunday the 28th of April @ 19:00 CEST / 18:00 BST / 17:00 GMT!
    Last edited by Bifrost; 23-04-13 at 00:32.

Including PPU Battle?
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

ill throw in 500k into the pot for the winner. and another 500k if the Event isnt used for killing Non-LE-Spectators ;-)
    - Schattendieb

aka: Charileux
    Leeroy Jenkins

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    Including PPU Battle?
    Anyone is allowed to register

Quote Originally Posted by Schattendieb View Post
    ill throw in 500k into the pot for the winner. and another 500k if the Event isnt used for killing Non-LE-Spectators ;-)
    Lovely to hear Charileux!

hopefully, stealth wont be allowed ...

but count me in

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    hopefully, stealth wont be allowed ...

but count me in
    That's a good point and I agree. It wouldn't fit the tournament.

I can no longer edit my beginning post, maybe a mod can add the rule: Stealth is not allowed.

Nabbl send me an in-game message if you can to get this done

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post

I can no longer edit my beginning post, maybe a mod can add the rule: Stealth is not allowed.
    )
    done.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

On a sidenote: There is symp and SL loss at Battledome. At least I lost symp last tournament we had there..
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    On a sidenote: There is symp and SL loss at Battledome. At least I lost symp last tournament we had there..
    When was this? Trivaldi confirmed to me that there should be no SL/symp loss.

Battledome sector is a Warzone, you will lose no symp/SL there.

Spy dissy tourney will probably last 3 seconds per fight heh

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    Including PPU Battle?
    i think not. it would make most spectators fall asleep. i assume it wasnt a serious question and is missing the obligatory wink smiley

Needs a time and time zone affixed to the opening post too I.E 8pm gmt/bst what ever. i wont be there but im sure a lot of people will be.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Battledome sector is a Warzone, you will lose no symp/SL there.
    Warzone didn't stop that from happening. Theres another issue where you can drop belts at Tyron Factory under certain circumstances. Don't know if it still is that way. CBA to get my soullight negative just to test it.

Tournament was held by nabbl, can't remember when, was on Terra when it was still going I think. I definitly lost symp for two of the allied kills I made in that tournament. Told the GM that was present, but seemed like he didn't care. Neither did I, so I just accepted it. Maybe it is fixed by now. Maybe it was only a Terra specific problem, who knows.

Spy bracket will be fun. Who gets the first dissy hit :7 PE bracket will be dominated by the one PE drugging up to the dissy or the Ionic Pistol PE that gets a few lucky hits in at the beginning.
    Last edited by slith; 13-04-13 at 08:25.
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    Warzone didn't stop that from happening. Theres another issue where you can drop belts at Tyron Factory under certain circumstances. Don't know if it still is that way. CBA to get my soullight negative just to test it.

Tournament was held by nabbl, can't remember when, was on Terra when it was still going I think. I definitly lost symp for two of the allied kills I made in that tournament. Told the GM that was present, but seemed like he didn't care. Neither did I, so I just accepted it. Maybe it is fixed by now. Maybe it was only a Terra specific problem, who knows.

Spy bracket will be fun. Who gets the first dissy hit :7 PE bracket will be dominated by the one PE drugging up to the dissy or the Ionic Pistol PE that gets a few lucky hits in fast.
    I have had fights in the pit at battledome on titan and didnt lose soul light or drop a belt and this was vs clanmates. as recently as 2 months ago approximately.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Hi Doc, there is actually a time and time zone in CEST and GMT in the start post

I gank people all the time at battle dome, I confirm the no SL/FS loss/gain or beltdrop.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast