Thread: Update woc

Default Update woc

So Ive been playing a few months and already WOC'D a lot of characters and Im thinking when it was implemented it was not finished since everything is based around WOC 1 and theres pretty much nothing else.

My idea is not about adding more powerful weapons or armour and its not to discuss WOC weapons,

I would like to see WOC revamped and atleast try to attempt to give an item for each level and these items should not make the characters more powerful, I would like to see actual vendors for all WOC levels and with each you can buy different items and PA
    for instance,

WOC 1 : Black + white PA

WOC 2 : Black + Gold PA

WOC 3 : Black + Blue PA + (Access to Faction WOC armour which may be different styles of PA with colours relating to the faction with certain patterns)

WOC 4 : Black + Red PA (badge with clan logo or faction logo) (Access to ornaments for app's)

WOC 5 : Gold + Black PA (with character name on the back) WOC Apartments with big open spaces and statues etc

Ofcourse this is only an idea and the colours I mentioned are just off the top of my head and I guess many of you will have better ideas and more so what does everyone else think?

Yeah, we need more stuff!
    I like your ideas, more then less

WoC 1: Its okay at this moment
    WoC 2: add a new Powerarmor (white, with black stripes - love that idea )

Or maybe for Trader u can add some "WoC Tools", like:
    "Ceres Ressearch Tool" -> for faster ressearch
    "Ceres Constructin Tool" -> one Slot guaranteed

And yes: WoC Appartment sounds really great!

Maybe u guys can implement some "WoC Runs" for this new items - So it's possible^^
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

More WoC armours i'd like to see more of for sure. I always considered WoC should be a status thing as opposed to an essential for pvp as it stands now.

lol at this thread

yay for more colorful armor? I think, lets work on some balance of the old busted everything before adding more overpwered or useless items to the database!

Tolllllllllllllerrrr

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    lol at this thread

yay for more colorful armor? I think, lets work on some balance of the old busted everything before adding more overpwered or useless items to the database!
    Considering how everyone is currently being impacted by the horrible weapon imbalances that 2.2 gave us, and most days on here it's discussing how the LE is being abused/hurting 'some' aspects of the game, it's actually quite nice to see a thread about something else and something that would purely lead to an aesthetic reward which acknowledges your progress/achievement.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Back on topic. If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say it. Artists can not fix game balance.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Ive seen more retarded things happen from the team recently trivaldi so anythings possible ;-). For me WOC for some classes isnt worth the time it takes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bicceh - PPU
    Digestivebiscuit - Pistol PE
    Roy Walker - Researching God

Good ideas. I really want to see white PPU power armor

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    lol at this thread

"Color"- Artists != Balancing
    So whats your problem? There are two sides a) the Balancing b) other stuff, like this here.

Nevermind..

I also think that more WoC Items would be great, some classes have nothing (except PA) - or what get a PPU? Right, nothing.

And WoC must not be designed for PvP.
    A few gadgets would be great (like hats, umbrellas ^^) ; or Tradeskill Items (see my first post).

And: Hell, yes - PPU in white PA would be amazing!
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigestiveBiscui View Post
    Ive seen more retarded things happen from the team recently trivaldi so anythings possible ;-). For me WOC for some classes isnt worth the time it takes.
    Keeps people in game I guess though if they have something to grind for.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    "Color"- Artists != Balancing

A few gadgets would be great (like hats, umbrellas ^^) ; or Tradeskill Items (see my first post).

And: Hell, yes - PPU in white PA would be amazing!
    I like so of your ideas tbh fun things would be nice like a big flag with your clan name and faction colours which would be in a weapon slot and you could hold it as you run into an op fight lol

Yeah a full white PA suit would look amazing but I would like to see at WOC 5 maybe a suit that can have logos and stuff added to them ie badges on shoulders char names/clan/faction on the back chest logo's etc maybe some of it isn't so doable atm but maybe longer term.

Agree @ Dundo

I don't know whats possible, but I think some Stripes for Rank or badges, name tags or something else would be pretty cool.

While I think new woc items would be great and add more variety to the game my main concern is the current state of (weapon) balancing.

I will support any suggestion that uses WoC to give bonuses to form rather than function. I'll also echo the mention that faction PA for WoC would be very cool.