Default [INTENDED]tl88 halo....

the tl 88 holy fire halo does no damage to madcop bots i noticed while at battle dome
    loose wire- researcher ,live wire - cst, bartmoss- droner/hacker
    , mrs lovitt- rifle spy(wifes char)nikkon-HC tank,

Clan fury - we have what you need

Tested a bit and while its true mad copbots seem to have very high fire resist, (1/3 damage of a frostration when using FA), sometimes damage does nothing on them.

All type of Copbots are immune to fire and poison damage. Try Devourer on a copbot ^^
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Just to give you a heads up, Fire and Poison does no damage to Regeants mobs either (before you run there with those spells). Stick to energy
    Titan: Da Saints (APU) / Da-Saints (RC Spy)

Father of the Lil Bastard Dirus's Avatar

All NPC's have different resists based on what type they are. Weird that Regeants mobs have a high fire resist tho.. Could have sworn I gave them higher X-ray & Poison resists all those years ago.
    Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe. This is incompetence. Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality. - Peter F Drucker.

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

makes sense otherwise the regants mobs would all die really fast from boss AoE

Father of the Lil Bastard Dirus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Load View Post
    makes sense otherwise the regants mobs would all die really fast from boss AoE
    That would most likely be the reason for it then, I couldn't remember what was done back then, it was all changed 6-7yrs ago.
    Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe. This is incompetence. Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality. - Peter F Drucker.

At least you weren't told by a GM who will remain nameless like I was that "I tested it and my fire spells worked fine against them." :P
    Though after following this up it turned out he was playing with different types of copbots what still took fire dmg.