LE works in every zone but warzones IE: ops of any kind... Add some more places like battle-dome for people that dont want to PVP but still need vendor /gogu / GR ECT...

People are trying to twist this into, people with LE shouldn't be able to get X item; when this should be about "where full on PVP should be allowed?"

Lets go the opposite direction limit the areas where pvp is enabled, so if you want to pvp you go there (the wastes Ops)... clans will still have op jacking and they can whine to each other about ninja'ing/ganking ops/people. That way people can level and farm in peace and pvp can be consolidated to more suitable area.

Then we can just eliminate the LE completely; if you enter a war-zone (wastelands ops) your fair game.

I think the problem is different people are after different types of PvP

When I played before in a op war clan we did want a fight not just the op and when I was out personally i'd rather die in a good fight than easily win but not many seems to want that.

From this thread and others some peeps would be happy with a long line of /2's they could shoot all day without moving just for the faction/SL and there definition of pvp appears to be just having anyone they can shoot.

You could totally remove the LE and stick in a combat rank check (coding permitting) and if the gap is more than say 15 levels then no damage is done - some peeps would love this others would hate it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456