Thread: Options..

The REAL Walker

Default Options..

A few good ideas came up in http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...-flashes-oddly

In short: What we would like is to have some options to turn off PVP/PVE chat related things and damage numbers..

- Be able to turn off Money/Symp/SL gain/loss off (one at a time ofc - not all or nothing).
    Since especially when droning in Places like El Farid, your chatbar gets spammed like crazy, making it VERY hard to chat.

- Be able to turn off the damage numbers that other players do (and yourself, if you for some reason would want that).
    Since with too many damage numbers on the screen (I think this is what causes it?), you wont be able to see the damage that you do yourself.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

/me scribbles his signature here

I would like to also add the ability to turn of the messages such as the "you have to wait longer" message and "you are too far away to do that"

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCooper View Post
    I would like to also add the ability to turn of the messages such as the "you have to wait longer" message and "you are too far away to do that"
    Or even have two consoles, (enable-able by option), the second console could be dragged around, but would always be visible even when not tabbed. You could move channels and messages to whatever console you'd like. Then people could have a window for local/team/clan/direct/buddy chat, and a console for everything else for instance.