Default NeoCast - The ultimate Neocron broadcasting station!

NeoCast

The ultimate Neocron broadcasting station!

Disclaimer

The following is my attempt to further bring together the Neocron community. I understand the initiative is not new and has been done before and I hope it'll be a great success!

What's this?

An attempt to broadcast music straight into the world of Neocron. Players will be able to tune in via their preferred music player while playing Neocron. Hopefully we'll get some good shows going, shout-outs, events, parties, you name it!

The DJ (for now only me, but I'd be looking to gather more if this gets the opportunity to grow) will also be visible in-game, creating a platform for people to meet or play games (such as lotteries, or the first to find, etc) and of course have a brill time and a laugh

Agenda

We can't fill up every hour, so I'm looking to start with 2 schedules. The first one being tomorrow. I hope you'll be there to tune in!

Tomorrow Saturday 30th of March at 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT)

High-Speed Saturday

This will be Drum 'n Base, Dubstep and the occasional chill-out to cool down. Scheduled to run for 2 hours, will extend if applicable

Sunday 31st of March at 15:00 CET (14:00 GMT)

Cool-Down Sunday

What it says in the title, it's Sunday, time to chillax and take a breather, we'll be doing just that

How do I tune in?

You can tune in via the URL provided in the title or below. The following players are supported;

1. Via the browser in flash
    2. Winamp
    3. VLC
    4. Windows Media Player
    5. QuickTime
    6. iTunes

http://myradiostream.com/neocast

Ads and sh*t

The service used is free. Unfortunately there is no alternate way for now. However, past the adds on the web page the stream is at a great 128kbps with a max of 1000 listeners, so the stream should be good

Advertisement

Look out for the advertisement, we'll be providing players with space to shout out their clan, tradekill services, etc, this will be announced via the broadcast

Lastly

If you lasted this long, thank you so much for reading and I truly hope you'll make it. We can only make this in to something awesome together!

This sounds like a lot of fun! I hope to be able to catch part of the stream tomorrow afternoon.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Cool initiative, I will tune in tonight
    "When you expect nothing and get everything, that's destiny" - Miklo Velka

Additionally I have just opened the #NeoCast IRC channel on the irc.neocron-game.com IRC server

Thanks for the tip Shoogz!

It would appear you've caught the attention of the Neocronicle

http://forum.neocron-game.com/entry....s-the-Airwaves!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

great idea

I hear there's a party in full swing at Pepper Park 3's Pussy Club! A little birdy also tells me the Neocronicle is sponsoring some give aways!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

I think it's safe to say we've had a great and successful NeoCast launch!

The party was bouncing hard at the Pussy Club. We've had approximately 35 unique listeners with us on the Stream of which most were also at Pussy Club partying away.

We've given away some prices. 2 million sponsored by Neocronicle (thank you Jake Davies! (Neocron Reporter with Neocronicle), 1 million sponsored by Dumdies, amazing Ion weapon BPs by Kommisar Zafull and more PAs and weaponry by Dumdies!

The crowd was amazing and tomorrow we'll be back with Cool-Down Sunday. Check the starting post for more details.

Again, many thanks to everyone who helped make this into a success by supporting NeoCast and of course by listening in.

Without you guys this wouldn't work and it was proven tonight that Neocron is still very much alive!
    Last edited by SilentEye; 30-03-13 at 21:40.

Cool-Down Sunday will start at 15:00 CET or 14:00 GMT!!

We might need to delay in regard to the current server down-time

I'll announce once more info is available.

We'll be broadcasting from Chez Sypher in Via Rosso Sec-3 across the Neocronicle shop (2nd floor over-watching the ocean, above the appartments).

Server is back up and we'll start the show as soon as people come back in

We are the CityMercs

What a fantastic idea, I´m tuned in right now.

Hmm can't seem to open the stream in WMP and the web page sound is to soft for me.. doesn't really get over NC sound and thats just even on 20% :/

Sorry to hear KILLER, other people are reporting the sound is OK to them

I'd like to thank everyone that helped today's Cool-Down Sunday to a success!

We've had some issues started up due to the server down-time, but our recovery was great!

Please keep an eye out for future sessions, we'll be announcing very soon!

There are currently a few things in motion:

1. NeoFrag Fight Night
    2. NeoCast Appartment/Office

Please be reminded that NeoCast is in association with Red Pepper Entertainment and is sponsored by the Neocronicle. Many thanks to them!

Please also be reminded that you may host your own clan or tradeskill advertisements, just get in contact with me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast