Default Positive feedback for negetive actions

We have all done a lot of foul shit in game. Personally I have had guys meet me on vent or in game years later and remember fondly how I ganked/screwed them over. No matter how foul I get, as long as it isnt personal, it always adds a much needed element to the game. So basically this threads' purpose is to get more people doing more foul shit. Keep the game hardcore and keep the atmosphere alive with cyberpunk cruelty and mayhem. Never fear the carebear hatred. Without gankers/griefers they would treating the game like a chat room. You dont know and appreciate white without black.

So what happened that you decided to post this?

He scammed half the population and has is now known far and wide as a scammer
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

it's actually very difficult to take people seriously that use words like "hardcore" and "cyberpunk cruelty and mayhem".

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    it's actually very difficult to take people seriously that use words like "hardcore" and "cyberpunk cruelty and mayhem".
    Unless he is president of a country with an arsenal of weapons, willing men and a superpower supplying behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post
    So what happened that you decided to post this?
    What happened? Im surrounded by carebears in P1...its disgusting and ridiculous.

Poor you. I hope you feel better now that you came here to vent your emotions.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

This is just attention seeking. If you want to scam people, that's not against the rules, but that doesn't mean we're happy about it either in-game or here on the forums.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT