Default [00834][R#180] Creature focus

this spell seems generally broken. it has ff on by default, the aoe damage which seem to register (pop up above it) doesn't really do any damage to it at all. it's often impossible to say if the cast was successful and it's very strange how the spell works. it essentially requires double its psi cost, because you have to cast it TWICE to actually do something. i haven't found any useful description regarding its usage. people just say you have to cast it on the target. that seems to work but it also seems to attack random mobs too? the damage it does is neither seen in its description nor do you get any feedback (in terms of numbers). it would be also good to know its location and also some indication of ownership. make it part of your "special" team if you will, because i can never tell if the cf flying around is mine or from the other ppus.

Yea, I'm all in favor of just removing the spell until a real "pet" gets implemented (assuming we still want to have it in the game).
    Titan: Da Saints (APU) / Da-Saints (RC Spy)

removing it would rob any ppu player from ever gaining xp by himself.

This is a great spell but here are my issues and suggestions:

ISSUES

-You cant tell if the cast is successful because sometimes its invisible.

-you dont know when its gone
    -there is nothing explakning how it works
    -you cant see it attacking or the damage its doing
    -in certain cramped areas it gets stuck, wont go through doors, and cant move

SUGGESTIONS
    -Make a PSI indicator bar stay up whild the creature is out so you know when it starts and finishes
    -Let us see how much damage its doing
    -Fix all the other issues please!