Thread: PSI Skills...?

Default PSI Skills...?

Hi all, I am a 28/30 PE with level 16 PSI...I am using the Heal spell and am wondering what categories I should level that will give me the greatest benefit towards the power of the spell....PSI Use? Focus? Passive Psi Use )PPU)?? Thanks

PPU helps allot the others also afaik.

But I would watch the items DB (on Tech Haven) and look what max spell you can use and try to put the points in accordance with that max spell. Out of my head thats 71 PPU 31 Focus.

PEs can use the Blessed Deflector, though if you have an MC5 (which reduces FCS afaik), then you will need the CAG1 psi gauntlet to use it.

Requires 85 PPU and 43 FCS.

AFIK, and I'm far from a PE expert (particularly in 2.2), people have been finding that the healing nanites work better than the tl3 and tl10 heals.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by onero S View Post
    AFIK, and I'm far from a PE expert (particularly in 2.2), people have been finding that the healing nanites work better than the tl3 and tl10 heals.
    Is this the TL16 nanite heal or the TL40 nanite heal. Unless you drug for it the TL40 heal does require some sacrafices regarding CON setup.

Depends if you're a Spy or PE. 75 hlt is easy to come by with a str heart 2.

The tl40 nanite heal and a medkit is the best healing combination available to non-PPUs though.