Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Double XP status?

From my understanding Double XP was activated on Saturday & Sunday (3/9 & 3/10). Is it still active as long as the server is unstable? Any ETA?
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

double XP will remain active until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Superb!!!!!!!!!!!

Profit, Terras Barter Nr. 1 Ashanti's Avatar

I might be alone with this but i think the Double XP has to stop. Serverstability is great (Hats off Guys) and leveling is a part of NC. All of us could realy jumpstart 1 or 2 Chars but i think the rush should end now.
    Just my 2 Cents
    Terras Barter Nr. 1 is back

now known as Real Profit

More Profit with Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanti View Post
    I might be alone with this but i think the Double XP has to stop. Serverstability is great (Hats off Guys) and leveling is a part of NC. All of us could realy jumpstart 1 or 2 Chars but i think the rush should end now.
    Just my 2 Cents

Honestly, I think double xp should be the new normal.

Quote Originally Posted by onero S View Post
    Honestly, I think double xp should be the new normal.
    Agreed. I'm avoiding the repping/Tl150 res route and leveling normally (aggie->MB->Reg). The double XP has made my game time much more satisfying. Honestly, I don't enjoy re-running a dungeon 100+ times.

Profit, Terras Barter Nr. 1 Ashanti's Avatar

Well if it becomes the new normal, at least some things should be considered. Constructers and Ressers will soon only be neded to work on rares at times. Barters will be obsolete. That might bore quite some Players enough to leave.

And at the least one should think about, what that does do the Economy as a whole. While leveling you need Money, after that hardly at all.

Now im not all against that thought, be sure i liked the XP rush last week. I just think the Team should think this thing through and not let it go on because we are happy at the moment.
    Terras Barter Nr. 1 is back

now known as Real Profit

More Profit with Profit

There is some truth to what Ashanti says. I found myself leveling too quickly for what I could afford for items and equipment. At one point I had to go back to knifing rats to get enough money to either repair my gun or buy a new one. Though leveling quickly was fantastic. :P

I was thinking that one way they could finance this whole free to play method would be to sell XP boosts for a specific character or account. You spend $10 and get an experience boost for the week or some such. It offers a way for them to make money to keep the game going without offering a competitive advantage over other players.

Imho leveling should be 50% the new normal xD In NC you can cap a character within a week anyway..

In other games it takes weeks and weeks to level a char.. all this speed leveling just go to PvP.. NC has more to offer then just pvp and if you have to rerun a single dungon 100 times thats what you choose to do there are loads of diffrent places to level :P

let the rants begin!

Quote Originally Posted by [TgR]KILLER View Post
    Imho leveling should be 50% the new normal xD In NC you can cap a character within a week anyway..

In other games it takes weeks and weeks to level a char.. all this speed leveling just go to PvP.. NC has more to offer then just pvp and if you have to rerun a single dungon 100 times thats what you choose to do there are loads of diffrent places to level :P

let the rants begin!
    If you like the leveling in neocron you're seriously masochistic.
    Poke me baby, one more time!

We will return to standard XP gain tomorrow after a stable weekend of operations.

Cheers,
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by [TgR]KILLER View Post
    NC has more to offer then just pvp and if you have to rerun a single dungon 100 times thats what you choose to do there are loads of diffrent places to level :P
    Here's to a vote for Killer to create a guide on all the wonderful places to level (with screenshots included) ^.^

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

The double xp has actually been good at testing server stability I reckon. I've been at mb bunker recently and it's always packed with tons of people (quite often 2 teams of people) all grinding away killing launchers. That's a lot of actions for the server to track, calculate and register 24hours a day for the last few days, and that's just one zone.

Server stability to me seems to have improved massively.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Assimilator View Post
    Here's to a vote for Killer to create a guide on all the wonderful places to level (with screenshots included) ^.^
    There are loads of places problem is 99% of the people just want to rush to CAP and then you are just set with few options because everybody goes there xD

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    If only I had followed this thread, then I would have levelled another char!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast