The events were fun, but my concerns about the recent changes span the last few test patches, not just the most recent one.

First, I applaud the idea of making it possible to buff and cast beneficial spells upon LE'd players even if you lack one. This is a nice change that is welcomed and long awaited, particularly as I tend to be a PVE-Only player myself. But then, at the same time it seems that now anyone can destroy anyone's vehicles wantonly and freely despite who owns them, LE or not? That just feels to me like development is confused about what direction you want to go with this, to be honest.

It makes zero sense to me to make vehicles, which are rather expensive (yes, they are, despite the devaluation more experienced players start putting on money) destroyable by anyone at any time; Especially taking into consideration that the newer players joining us in droves lately, who prefer to keep their LE's in more often than not, tend not to be able to afford them very often. In my opinion we should instead focus on fixing the bug with the rhinos that allows that to happen in the current retail version, and make it IMpossible to destroy LE user vehicles entirely instead.

Unless of course someone can demonstrate a truly valid reason for new or poor players to have their hard earned vehicles go up in smoke because some jerk felt particularly malicious or trollish at the time? I don't really see that happening though. :/

Or perhaps I just misread the patch notes? Hopefully that's the case.