Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No Faid it is just something that you and the other SXR guys who post here do not like.

Get off your high horse. Everyone here knows your feelings on the matter. We have read umpteen posts about it. Other people have other opinions. If the people in the LE vehicles want to defend themselves they have the right, they remove the LE or lose the vehicle.

IF those people need to know how to make enough money to repair the vehicles then ALL they have to do is ask. Others here will gladly help them with ways of making back all of that money. TL 150 res cubes for example are one way of making money. Selling tronik parts with a barterer is another.

This experience is passed down from runner to runner as new people join. It makes the world a more exciting place. The wastelands should not be carebear. They should be cruel and dangerous. This change, whilst it may seem unfair at first, is a good thing. There are lots of dynamics involved in having LE and non-LE in the same rhino.

The only POSSIBLE other option to counter this is to make the vehicles invincible to all players by all players and make the damage from vehicles on players to be so minute it would be better to punch them. That is the only other fix I can see. It is probably neither realistic or possible in my opinion and so this just makes for more discussion.

However - it is going to happen because it has been discussed by the powers that be. If they decide that thats how it is then you or I have no right to say it is an exploit. It is merely a decision which you do not like. Nothing more.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    No Faid it is just something that you and the other SXR guys who post here do not like.

Get off your high horse. Everyone here knows your feelings on the matter. We have read umpteen posts about it. Other people have other opinions. If the people in the LE vehicles want to defend themselves they have the right, they remove the LE or lose the vehicle.
    I am not member of SXR, and i am with Faid here - just to let you know..... :P

Who is sitting on a high horse here ?

Reed.

[offtopic removed; please keep the dev section clean and stay constructive]
    Last edited by Mokoi; 14-03-13 at 21:10. Reason: offtopic

I agree with mokoi, if we had le'd tanks back in 'nam, shooting at our unled soldiers, we would have been screwed too

Thankyou for the reply Nidhogg.

It's just so utterly frustrating to see something make its way into the game that is so obviously wrong.

Then you have people like William and the Terrarist guys screaming that this is great now that they can grief LE'd vehicles.

Sorry I snapped a bit back there, but it sometimes feels as if all of this falls on deaf ears especially when moikoi comes out and says what he said without any regard to what we've been discussing. LE'd vehicles have no recourse when attacked by UN-LE'd people. That is the bottom line and that is the problem. They're trying to fix something by breaking something else, which will really really screw up the game.

Rage less faid

Watch yourself there Arzon, don't make me climb down off my high horse