Arrow [RESOLVED] Server down?

Server went down for the auto-restart and never came back up for me...just lookin for an update

same here
    +++ Zero Tech Limited-Collaboration of Neocron (ZTL-CNC) +++
    +++ Plaza 3 Sidestreet Enter A pw: ZTL-CNC +++

Loitering With Intent Cornhusker's Avatar

Well server was showing for restart, but it shows it is online, but I think the server never restart but caught in a loop for the restart right now. Reason I saying a loop for the restart is that the, server when I trying to login says that server is shutting down soon blah blah blah. Hopefully they ca do something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker View Post
    Well server was showing for restart, but it shows it is online, but I think the server never restart but caught in a loop for the restart right now. Reason I saying a loop for the restart is that the, server when I trying to login says that server is shutting down soon blah blah blah. Hopefully they ca do something soon.
    Yea, I think it'd be a quick fix...just need to get someones attention that can do a manual restart or something

Loitering With Intent Cornhusker's Avatar

Yea, but how to get key figures that can do manual restart to help out is now the question

Sorry about the downtime. At this time there is no ETA available for the return of the servers.

Please keep an eye out for updates in this announcement.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I have been told, server in the process of being fix and that there is no ETA as Bifrost said. And hopefully no rollbacks, but on that note it is looking good so far.

Titan is now back online.

/Close
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT