Default Where does everyone hunt/level in Neocron City?

Hi all, I had a level 48 character many years ago but I lost the account. I am now a lvl 12 PE, but I cannot level up my PSI past SL 2....Can anyone tell me where the megapopular hunting sewers/areas are around Plaza/PP/Outpost/Ind A??? Basically Im looking for areas where I know other people will be levelling up as well so I can get on a team and level up my PSI....Thanks!

Also, are there any channels or chat programs where I can find out who is teaming or hunting at the moment?

Try help channel in game mozencrath. Definitely try the Aggressor sewers in plaza 1 or plaza 2. In plaza 1 its to the left hand side of the stairs leading out in to plaza 2 zone. In plaza 2 its next to the ramp and the furthest bank of city comms as you zone in from plaza 1.

both of these usually have lower level runners in there. Failing that you can easily run missions especially at the plaza 2 sewer to kill aggressors and aggressor captains and that will help to level your psi a little too.

Finally when you are able to make it up there the military base bunker in J_01 where the cyclopses are almost always has other runners levelling up there.

I hope this has jogged some memories.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Try help channel in game mozencrath. Definitely try the Aggressor sewers in plaza 1 or plaza 2. In plaza 1 its to the left hand side of the stairs leading out in to plaza 2 zone. In plaza 2 its next to the ramp and the furthest bank of city comms as you zone in from plaza 1.

both of these usually have lower level runners in there. Failing that you can easily run missions especially at the plaza 2 sewer to kill aggressors and aggressor captains and that will help to level your psi a little too.

Finally when you are able to make it up there the military base bunker in J_01 where the cyclopses are almost always has other runners levelling up there.

I hope this has jogged some memories.

Yup, the aggy missions are the best/quickest way I've found to level psi on spies and tanks.. you cuold always team up with a PPU and go take on some bigger badder monsters with the help of his/her buffs

I think you mean int for tanks as they havent had any psi for a long time.

Other than that - yeah try any channel you see people talking on tbh. It shows that they have it open and sometimes you can make new friends.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I think you mean int for tanks as they havent had any psi for a long time.

Other than that - yeah try any channel you see people talking on tbh. It shows that they have it open and sometimes you can make new friends.
    whats tbh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozencrath View Post
    whats tbh?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tbh

you could have just said to be honest tbh.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    you could have just said to be honest tbh.
    qft!
    Last edited by Load; 11-03-13 at 19:20. Reason: quote fail

Mozencrath, you should head over to the Guides section of the forum for some leveling tips!
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU