Default Make GR's automaticly activate when you use it

Hello all,

here is my idea,

make a genrep automaticly activate ( add to your list ) when you use it, i do not see the added use for the ( activate ) button.

who does not recognize running to a GR because you wanna tag you get distracted by whatever run to the GR and GR out forgetting to press activate ..

Discus please

In the early days of new characters, sometimes you cant afford to activate the GRs you go near.
    Though of course you could add a tick box or something to auto activate GRs if ticked for ones you dont have.

Great suggestion.

@demonssword
    Just make it so if you use the genrep the cost of activating it is free.

No fee if you actually use it, just to activate. I don't think the 150nc*[#ofGenreps] is a significant money-sink anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SovKhan View Post
    Great suggestion.

@demonssword
    Just make it so if you use the genrep the cost of activating it is free.

No fee if you actually use it, just to activate. I don't think the 150nc*[#ofGenreps] is a significant money-sink anyway.
    He gets my vote.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The REAL Walker

Great idea indeed!
    The amount of times I have forgotten to tag a GR before using it... Its embarrassing..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Make it so.

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by durex84 View Post
    [...]make a genrep automaticly activate ( add to your list ) when you use it, i do not see the added use for the ( activate ) button. [...]
    I for one like to take long walks and add Genreps to my list without using them, so the activate button is there for a reason.
    But if the Genrep activates on first use, I would not be against it, as long as it is easy to code.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

i'm sorry. it's a "please make the game easier" request. besides that, what does it add? yes. that would keep you from making a possible mistake, GRing without activating first - what about learning to play the game properly? do you really think "game knowledge" shouldnt give you an advantage? i do.

I don't really see the point in this. It's a minor inconvenience and imo, shouldn't take up Dev time whatsoever. I think I've made the mistake maybe three times going back to NC 1 and each time I cursed myself for a forgetful fool. I didn't blame the game. The button is there to be used and it's your own fault if you don't.
    In rl, if you forget your keys, you're locked out. So you train yourself not to forget.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty