at your house, thinking of fun ways to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    [ edited ]
    But just again more in CON rumzufrickeln setups, rather than anything with Runspeed "to baSheN dead" and hope for the interpolation artifacts, which was not exactly challenging to Neocron? In addition to the Aim ​​of course.

I do not know most of the talking "We want to back NC1" and of "Speedcap", but it is already the first few meters back then, it tastes no longer even

The Speedcap makes now again free skill points for other things, because you can draufpacken still much sometime eh are all the same speed. The excuses such as, "You can always just warp, clipping, blah" or "You can only be what, because you can not hit you" no longer draw.

Anyway, the Softcap for Speed ​​was always planned, but now it was just implemented. Neocron is not Unreal with Speedmutator, where you only have a map to the "concentrate" the server. Neocron, the architecture is not the simple ago, it is simply not designed for this UBER-SPEED.

I think it will be as if the friend is complete with even dyes his hair, you need to spend time getting used to it; p

Google translate. Works as intended.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    Snip
    Haha, I only understood like half of that.. Google translate is horrible

On a more relevant note, the speed nerf is way too harsh IMO.
    People are just WAY too slow on the testserver. I do not want "warp-speed" like it currently is on retail, but there must be some kind of middleground.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Haha, I only understood like half of that.. Google translate is horrible

On a more relevant note, the speed nerf is way too harsh IMO.
    People are just WAY too slow on the testserver. I do not want "warp-speed" like it currently is on retail, but there must be some kind of middleground.
    I've been testing on a PE on the test server (as have quite a few) and the run-speed cap seems to work well.
    Even PE's seem a bit more viable, their extra CON points can count for something again.

On a beamweapon note, RoG shots don't seem to be visible but damage does appear to be registering.

The speed alteration is only harsh if you were previously running extremely high ath/agl values. I still feel faster than in NC1.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    The speed alteration is only harsh if you were previously running extremely high ath/agl values. I still feel faster than in NC1.
    I was (And I was before the netcode fix aswell).
    Hell my Terra Dev tank had about 15X ATL / 19X AGL.. Loved that character (sadly my Titan tank doenst have capped CON)..
    2-3 bursts from a Dissy and he was dead though

I loved how fast paced the game was (before the netcode fix, right now, on retail it is a bit over the top), and that it actually were a challenge to aim at people..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I watched a pe in a duel yesterday. He had the xbow and ionic shotgun pistol. I forget the exact base values he was using but something like 75/100 ath/agi

to say he was doing very well would be an understatement. He used the db sanctum but it was interesting to see if he might actually be able to make a comeback or it was purely the person playing him who overcame the deficiencies of the class.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I watched a pe in a duel yesterday. He had the xbow and ionic shotgun pistol. I forget the exact base values he was using but something like 75/100 ath/agi

to say he was doing very well would be an understatement. He used the db sanctum but it was interesting to see if he might actually be able to make a comeback or it was purely the person playing him who overcame the deficiencies of the class.
    It could be possible Doc. When I was on the test server, despite some lag spikes it actually felt a lot more like playing my PE in nc1 did. Run-speed was still higher but on the whole it was a 'familiar' feeling, with good longevity. I do have to add I was wearing WoC PA though (so looked like some kind of tron wannabe).
    I was rifle specced and testing pvp with people in P2.
    (RoG still has issues with shot's not displaying but damage appears to be registering ok, Libra is beyond useless, PainEaser unfortunately doesn't quite do enough damage and TT Epic Laser rifle was actually pretty good. WoC assault rifles 98 and 102[?] were ok)

As far as I can tell however, pistol PE's are currently in a better position, Slasher and Beam of Hell are working well.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

I found that the malus for having broken legs is too crippling.
    It's effectiveness could be reduced from about 1/3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    Yeah, I also thought the broken leg malus seems too much now.
    TERRA:

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

I Think that was my fault :P..
    Playing Woc pe With xbow 2x ionic pistols and db sanctum but i didnt know if the db sanctum work well ... Base skills 70 Atl 90 Agl ..
    Woc Pe is one of my favorit classes but you just need to make woc and this takes years... in 1vs1 or something is he really fine but in op fight you can play a spy ~~... make a little pvp movie from Woc pe ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_Kr...=youtube_gdata

this from kame will be nice:

Really, I think even this huge speed nerf won't be enough to make people spend heavily in resists again, for that you'd need to actually buff resists or balance the very high damage guns, that kill people in seconds of constant hits, high resist setup or not.

I just wish we could have all playstyles powerful in their own way, now we're just gonna have everyone using the same build, I know there was some of that before too but with this very hard runspeed cap, we're all gonna be even more similar in our setups.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Faid,

We read every post in these threads for internal discussions and often like to see where the discussion goes before we make any comment, if any is required, which is usually not the case.

Let it be known that we do not need to explain nor clarify decisions made in patches when it comes to game design decisions. However, based on the lengthy discussion in this and other threads we are preparing a statement to cover as many angles as possible regarding this particular change.

It will arrive Soon™. Until that time, we ask for patience and of course further testing of other patch elements.

Cheers,
    Is there any ETA on the actual explanation of the vehicle change yet? From what Moikoi said in another post The Dev's havent taken anything said here into any consideration and they are simply moving forward without giving an explanation as to why they are changing vehicles.

So I'll ask again, is it pointless for us to post here? And are we just wasting our time?
    Last edited by Faid; 14-03-13 at 02:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Petalustig View Post
    I Think that was my fault :P..
    Playing Woc pe With xbow 2x ionic pistols and db sanctum but i didnt know if the db sanctum work well ... Base skills 70 Atl 90 Agl ..
    Woc Pe is one of my favorit classes but you just need to make woc and this takes years... in 1vs1 or something is he really fine but in op fight you can play a spy ~~... make a little pvp movie from Woc pe ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_Kr...=youtube_gdata

this from kame will be nice:

Nice video. Reminds me of how PE's used to be pre-2.2.
    Couple of questions:
    Were those all self buffs?
    And was were 2 or 3 drugs being used?
    TERRA:

3 drugs net.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Run speed looks much better.