Default Remove Gogu from Bunker J01

As I said in topic, remove the gogu in the bunker. The terminal is okay, but the gogu sucks. Yesterday just highlevel Chars stood there and farmed Tronik parts all the time, new chars didn't had the chance to level. When the gogu get removed, the noobs have the chance to get some xp when the highlevel chars bring back their loot.

They put a gogu in the bunker? lol what next. A GR?

I like the fact that there are nice levelling spots for the noobs and the bunker is a great one. I would like to suggest a flip of this idea completely whilst staying on topic.

I agree with the OP - with the GOGU and GR only a few minutes walk away and in a SAFE zone I think there is no need for this gogu because it encourages this type of behaviour.

However perhaps making THESE sort of changes within the world - ie Launcher Cyclopses spawning with butchees etc at other places in the world and encourage players to use them instead.

I 06 for example is a great zone for just this sort of stuff. We used to farm the hell out of that place in nc1 because Launchers were good xp for their level and there were hundreds of them spawning in that one pit. The gogu at Chester was not far away either so it made it a great place to level with a team/clan.

what about making some more places like this - or at least better advertising their presence to new runners? People will always flock to mb/crp/regants because thats what theyre told to do by others in help but what if the emphasis was on them to explore for themselves and get out and find these places.

That might improve the overall experience for some people maybe?

I wonder if levelling guides produced by the community might be a worthy consideration?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    [...]or at least better advertising their presence to new runners? People will always flock to mb/crp/regants because thats what theyre told to do by others in help but what if the emphasis was on them to explore for themselves and get out and find these places. [...]
    It's to us that we advertise the new runners to different places instead of just writing: MB Bunker, Regants, CRP into the help channel.

And I was last time at the Bunker to level my droner and there were capped chars to farm those parts, too. Okay, some died after Z spawned about 100 Hurlers/Butchees/Cyclops

But they can farm those parts without a Gogu there, too. Look at the Bunker in J02, there's a Gogu at the spot, too.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post
    It's to us that we advertise the new runners to different places instead of just writing: MB Bunker, Regants, CRP into the help channel.

And I was last time at the Bunker to level my droner and there were capped chars to farm those parts, too. Okay, some died after Z spawned about 100 Hurlers/Butchees/Cyclops

But they can farm those parts without a Gogu there, too. Look at the Bunker in J02, there's a Gogu at the spot, too.
    Capped chars farming at MB bunker ? ^^

Did i missed something ? What for high-value parts do they farm there ?

Reed

If you really want to see a change you have to totally screw someone's day. Find a guy that's only played for a week or so. lot of them at mb bunker right? Kk cares so deeply about noobs they will not tolerate a ten year veteran messing around. take your clan there to farm tronicz for a week. i grantee you they will protect those noobs like its a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    If you really want to see a change you have to totally screw someone's day. Find a guy that's only played for a week or so. lot of them at mb bunker right? Kk cares so deeply about noobs they will not tolerate a ten year veteran messing around. take your clan there to farm tronicz for a week. i grantee you they will protect those noobs like its a child.

Noobs kinda are children of the game. If new players are driven away because some people prevent them from levelling and earning then the game will die. It's that simple.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    Noobs kinda are children of the game. If new players are driven away because some people prevent them from levelling and earning then the game will die. It's that simple.
    Agreed. But entertain this thought...when you interact with newer players you are responsible for creating the atmosphere that they live in. I've met alot of cool guys because i did some foul shit to them. alot of players hate me for it and that's an honor to be their first enemy. its also an honor when they speak to me months later and celebrate how much my influence had on them. I've had people for years reminding me of all the foul shit I've done. they look back on it like it was as awesome as i thought it was at the time. some people want to play hardcore and by being hardcore you give them what they like. When they are done lvln, they become a friend in the form of an enemy. They also have become friends later and joined me in welcoming noobs to nc. either way we play the game together as enemies or friends. i appreciate and love all interactions equally.

So this is all for attention?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

lower launchers level a little bit so cap'd chars wont get any loot off them and very lil to no nc

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    So this is all for attention?
    No dude...its to make the game more dynamic. i thought the addition of the gogu just inside mb was a good idea. Placing one inside the actual bunker is just wow. when they used a box it promoted a sense of community.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    No dude...its to make the game more dynamic. i thought the addition of the gogu just inside mb was a good idea. Placing one inside the actual bunker is just wow. when they used a box it promoted a sense of community.
    You'd be surprised people still do box it for ammo and boosters

I wasn't even aware that they placed a Gogo and Terminal at MB Bunker.. Whoever got that put in, could you head over to the other threads in the BP and suggest they do some more implementing of this amazing stuff? :P
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Been removed.

Torg did it
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?