Default Make all plaza sectors a safezone: Move city pvp back to PP1

You know you wanna, nuff said really.

Any other way to reach this result is good also.

Plaza 2 sucks to fight and everyone knows it!
    Poke me baby, one more time!

I'd like the name and address of the person that changed it in the first place. i'd like to write a strongly worded letter.

Well the idea was that it'd make plaza pvp interesting but with all the copbots and the shitty zoneline from p1 to p2 in hindsight p3 to pp1 was a lot more fun to fight at.

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    Any other way to reach this result is good also.
    I would prefer that solution (instead of a safezone). The proposal is sound, Plaza should be relativly save to walk, not a combat zone.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    Well the idea was that it'd make plaza pvp interesting but with all the copbots and the shitty zoneline from p1 to p2 in hindsight p3 to pp1 was a lot more fun to fight at.

sadly people are still gonna zoneline whore p3/pp1. its just as bad as p2. However to see people actually fighting in pepper park would be nice.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    sadly people are still gonna zoneline whore p3/pp1. its just as bad as p2. However to see people actually fighting in pepper park would be nice.
    It also brings a bit more of a roleplay athmosphere to it cause BD and TS used to really fight over there to keep the enemies out (and eachothers operations at bay)

Theres numerous relatively small things that have backfired in the past in NC and the removal of the safezones was one of those, it just wasn't worked out too well and the endresult was that dreadfully boring p2 fighting.

To be honest, PP2/PP3 is where the fight needs to be at! Those zones provide multi-level surfaces where fights can take place (i.e. ramps, higher levels, places where droners can function). The theme of Pepper Park gives it that feeling of "holy shiiii this place is dangerous". PP1 fighting is "alright" at best. P2 just blows.

PP2 & PP3 all day every day.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

The pvp community is screaming for pepper park fights with no interruption from npcs. Changing plaza to safezone can make this a reality. devs respond to the community please.

Agreed, I had some fights a few days ago there with/against Gunshifty. 2 tanks + droner vs 2 PEs + spy, no PPUs.

I think I speak for all involved hen I say we had a great time, and that we'd wish this could happen more often.

the pussy club and the other club in pp3 are safe zones. You can just go there if you want to fight in PP more.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

That's true and a good thing. the last time we pushed for fights in pp1 there was a problem. they placed copbots at the entrance of club v. Molten said it was maintain the order of the city. i told him that it was ruining pvp and that roleplay shouldn't function as a deterant to pvp. we want pepper park back and we need pvp to be the main focus

Ahh the good ol' days.....

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    Agreed, I had some fights a few days ago there with/against Gunshifty. 2 tanks + droner vs 2 PEs + spy, no PPUs.

I think I speak for all involved hen I say we had a great time, and that we'd wish this could happen more often.
    I have to agree with you on that Kame, it was a lot of fun ! Started out to be a drug run (getting drugs from BD HQ) and then turned into a chaotic PvP scene. It was a lot of fun running up/down ramps, zoning into new places to heal up. Stealthing around the city. Twas really fun with no PPUs for sure!!

I also want to add to what I said before. I think that Plaza and Via should be left as living/shopping places, and PP turned into that Gotham city kind of feeling. That would be pretty kickass.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    the pussy club and the other club in pp3 are safe zones. You can just go there if you want to fight in PP more.
    Yes ok that really works just asking everyone politely?

The Tiki club is by no means a safe place for me. the guards will shoot me straight in the face in there!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast