Default Content Delivery - Current Plaza 1 Events

After a brief discussion in game I feel its a good idea to post this here.
    Currently the events occurring in Plaza 1 are not explained in game. People need to log out and look up the Neocronicle to find out what's going on.
    My suggestion is relatively simple. When doing these events (and currently in plaza 1) an NPC could be on hand to deliver information to the players.

For example in this case, a law enforcement officer could be on hand to answer a few simple questions. HE could then also direct you to a near by press official. The press official could then provide you with an in game copy of the Neocronicle article in question (which can be done through the current "book" system).

Just think this would be a good way of ensuring the information about current events get delivered to the players so events are more relevant.

There is an in-game version of the Neocronicle which is not yet populated. This is coming Soon™. The current events in Plaza 1 should become more self explanatory as time moves by. As always, we recommend users read the Neocronicle which can be done via the forums or even via the Neocronicle link in the launcher.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    There is an in-game version of the Neocronicle which is not yet populated. This is coming Soon™. The current events in Plaza 1 should become more self explanatory as time moves by. As always, we recommend users read the Neocronicle which can be done via the forums or even via the Neocronicle link in the launcher.
    Do you not feel that a game that delivers core information about the main storyline only though and out of game website option is not delivering content in the best way possible though? Core storyline content should be thrown at us in a way we can't miss it.
    When I saw the storm bots and NEXT guys in Plaza 1, I pretty much assumed the game was bugging out again and I don't think i was alone in that.

Good news on the in-game Neocronicle though