Thread: Pure Flaming!!!

Default Pure Flaming!!!

Why do you hate the le? Why do you hate ganks? Why do you hate scammers? Did someone steal your loot? Who or what do you get pissed about?

You title the thread as a thing which isnt allowed on the forums and ask senseless questions?

btw: hate is another form of jealousy.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Do my threads intimidate you? All Im asking is for the cummunity's thoughts on what gets them emotionally involved in the game...on the non carebear side.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    Do my threads intimidate you? All Im asking is for the cummunity's thoughts on what gets them emotionally involved in the game...on the non carebear side.
    Emotionally I find it funny when you scammed Gin with Malik, i also found it funny when you scammed Jaffo.

I also find it exceptionally funny with your relentless little girl whine in OOC about LE'd players
    Steve Sparkz 82/64 (ppu)
    WargoleM 63/62 (hc tank)

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

I think we have a closed thread coming.

93 people that viewed this thread and resisted the urge to post did good. the other 5 of us didnt
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

93 people resisted a natural inclination. 93 people are in step closer to becoming a good worker bee. Blend in, don't stand out! Do not be unique. get back in line. do as you are told. now stop thinking you are anal animal and believe god. your minds are in self inflicted prisons. what pissed me off are those who would restrain nature. what pisses me off is when humans beings act more like insects than the beautiful unique free thinking animals that we are...

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    93 people resisted a natural inclination. 93 people are in step closer to becoming a good worker bee. Blend in, don't stand out! Do not be unique. get back in line. do as you are told. now stop thinking you are anal animal and believe god. your minds are in self inflicted prisons. what pissed me off are those who would restrain nature. what pisses me off is when humans beings act more like insects than the beautiful unique free thinking animals that we are...
    You know that insects are animals either, so your statement contradicts itself. If you want us to be animals, being worker bees is just what you ask for.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

another senseless thread, isnt it?

Games function in our society as an escape from the mental constructs that bind our lives. I meet people every day that function like insects. they have no human soul. in your eyes i can a blackened void. All responses and acts of expression are dictated by instinct. this instilled blackness is typical and machine-like in its flow of reactions and stimulus. ever met a group of homeboys that utter a single word beyond preprogrammed rhetoric?

Don't feed the troll! Closed!
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT