Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    You certainly have the choice to shoot who ever you want, you also have to live with the consequences, thats how the game was designed and intended to be. If you eliminate the consequences you eliminate the choice there in.
    If you make the consequences ridiculously overbearing, you eliminate the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    If you make the consequences ridiculously overbearing, you eliminate the choice.

Not really, you're still doing it.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    Not really, you're still doing it.
    I am still doing it but most players cannot even make that choice. having more sl gains would allow for more people to make that choice. when i alli gank usually its defending our clan from another alli clan. alot of us are not able to play for days after this happens because of the consequences. do you really think the consequence for PvP should be your elimination from the game for up to a week? This is the current reality.

Not at all. But the solution to ally vs ally OP wars isn't regaining SL easier,it's not losing it in the first place. During OP wars there should be no such losses to character stats. That's a discussion for the OP war threads though. SL should still be difficult to regain for those who decide to live outside the law, otherwise what's the point of having a law system in place?

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

I agree with everything you said. expecting warring clans to keep the war only in op zones is not realistic. KOS is how wars work. its how we play and it should be reflected in the game mechanics. Do you really feel that a warring clan should be limited to doing their business only at ops?

The REAL Walker

I agree with everything you said. expecting warring clans to keep the war only in op zones is not realistic. KOS is how wars work. its how we play and it should be reflected in the game mechanics. Do you really feel that a warring clan should be limited to doing their business only at ops?
    This I definitely agree with. When/if a Clan wars system is made, it have to be so the Clans stay red to eachother no matter what type of zone. If not, its not worth the time to make, as it wont make any difference.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I think being able to kill allies for an OP is enough. In my opinion you don't put people on a KOS list bescause you win OP's from one another, you put them on that list because "other" actions have caused a grudge. Actions outside an OP war therefore have no baring on being able to gank them anywhere you want. There still needs to be order and law.

If City Admin (and any other faction) tell their runners that OP's are fair game because they want their strongest employees running and representing said OP's, that would not translate to "kill them anytime you see them". They still want all their employees running around making them money and doing their bidding, not lying dead because an ally killed them while shopping for a new lamp.

No, I believe OP's being fair game regardless of the holders allegiance is a good solid step without changing the fundamentals of NC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123