at your house, thinking of fun ways to kill you.

instead of Parashock, how about some kind of spell that is some kind of 'decay' or subskills, like a decay of WPL, RC, PC, HC, APU and PPU.

Instead of a complete disability to function, how about a somewhat inconvenience of not being able to hit as hard.

Just throwing it out there ...
    Last edited by Xiphias; 24-02-13 at 21:11.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    instead of Parashock, how about some kind of spell that is some kind of 'decay' or subskills, like a decay of WPL, RC, PC, HC, APU and PPU.

Instead of a complete disability to function, how about a somewhat inconvenience of not being able to hit as hard.

Just throwing it out there ...
    Hmm keep WEP out of it, and its actually not a bad idea.
    It should be removable though (by PPU if it was to make sence). And it shouldnt last very long.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    If you want games that give instant gratification they are out there. Like atomic bomberman.
    The only thing I see is your disability to discuss a topic without some trolling. What are you doing in brainport, when you have no intention at all to discuss something with, lets say, some manners? Therefore I won't even bother to argument with you any further (but thanks for the fish), but I'd love to read more opinions on the topic. Hope to see some more constructive ideas, like some others in this Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    The only thing I see is your disability to discuss a topic without some trolling. What are you doing in brainport, when you have no intention at all to discuss something with, lets say, some manners? Therefore I won't even bother to argument with you any further (but thanks for the fish), but I'd love to read more opinions on the topic. Hope to see some more constructive ideas, like some others in this Thread.
    Are you calling you complaning about a non-issue constructive or even a discussion? Yeah im all for reading some constructive ideas, too bad you basically didnt have any.

What you were trying to bring across in here was that it was a TERRIBLE GRIND to get WoC, which simply isnt true. So yes i felt compelled to bring some facts on the table. If you want, as i mentioned earlier, "instant gratification" you are playing the wrong type of game. The essence of MMORPGs are apparantly not for you - the progress and work to get to endgame content and endgame gear/weapons. (which in turn makes you feel like you achieve something, because it isnt just handed to you etc you know what i mean - and so the wheel turns and wow gets its 900th expansion etc to keep people grinding but you dont get that in NC, thank god and still you complain)

Now move on please.

PS: Dont be hating on atomic bomberman, its a great game!

Prae i'm not sure how you can call it dumbing down pvp with parashock it is rediculous the run speeds at the moment, I mean i'm not saying parashock is the answer at all but its 1 of a few possible solutions to the current problem
    CanDaMan

Not only are run speeds crazy but this new "net code" clip prevention made just about everyone warp around on my screen with very very unnatrual movements. Does this happen to everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangClan View Post
    Not only are run speeds crazy but this new "net code" clip prevention made just about everyone warp around on my screen with very very unnatrual movements. Does this happen to everyone else?
    huge improvement for me, so no.

As for para, my opinion is unchanged from my above post. I dislike the idea of a skill that causes decay, not due to the fact that it wouldn't be useful or balanced but due to the fact that The UI wouldn't be able to display the information for you to be able to deal with the debuff, also if you add a debuff spell that hits agil/ath, spys and monks will be hit really hard and tanks and PE's to a lesser exent as they can get a more balanced Agil/ath con build.

so in terms of balance some kind of revamp to para I think is really the best solution I have heard right now without taking peoples freedom to build speed cons away. Obviously having it root like it used to would be rediculous, I cant see why some people can't get over the past and look to what would actually improve the future of the game
    Steve Sparkz 82/64 (ppu)
    WargoleM 63/62 (hc tank)

Quote Originally Posted by wargolem View Post
    huge improvement for me, so no.

As for para, my opinion is unchanged from my above post. I dislike the idea of a skill that causes decay, not due to the fact that it wouldn't be useful or balanced but due to the fact that The UI wouldn't be able to display the information for you to be able to deal with the debuff, also if you add a debuff spell that hits agil/ath, spys and monks will be hit really hard and tanks and PE's to a lesser exent as they can get a more balanced Agil/ath con build.

so in terms of balance some kind of revamp to para I think is really the best solution I have heard right now without taking peoples freedom to build speed cons away. Obviously having it root like it used to would be rediculous, I cant see why some people can't get over the past and look to what would actually improve the future of the game
    You are the only one out of 50+ individuals that play PVP in this game that says the new netcode is an improvement. Do you PVP in this game? If so what are your characters? if not then..

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangClan View Post
    You are the only one out of 50+ individuals that play PVP in this game that says the new netcode is an improvement. Do you PVP in this game? If so what are your characters? if not then..
    I have only done P2 pvp since the netcode update. And I definitely see it as an improvement.
    You actually move as you should do now..
    But as I said, I have only done P2, so no opfights.. If it is different in opfights, just ignore me
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123