Default Faction starter apartments should be in same districts as their faction HQ.

I know the starter apartments for the pro-city factions are in the same districts as their faction HQ. However, the current Anti-city faction starter apartments are far away from their HQ locations. Therefore, there should be some changes.

The Tsunami Syndicate, The Black Dragon Clan, and the Brotherhood Of Crahn starter apartments should be located in Pepper Park.

The Twilight Guardian starter apartments should be located in the canyons, where the current faction HQ is.

The Fallen Angels starter apartments should be located in Tech Haven.

Low level dungeons should be added to the Canyons, Pepper Park, and Tech Haven, as well as the Military base.

This would make traveling to the faction Hq from the apartments easier and faster. It makes more sense that the starter apartments be located near the faction hq.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshotx7 View Post
    I know the starter apartments for the pro-city factions are in the same districts as their faction HQ. However, the current Anti-city faction starter apartments are far away from their HQ locations. Therefore, there should be some changes.

The Tsunami Syndicate, The Black Dragon Clan, and the Brotherhood Of Crahn starter apartments should be located in Pepper Park.

The Twilight Guardian starter apartments should be located in the canyons, where the current faction HQ is.

The Fallen Angels starter apartments should be located in Tech Haven.

Low level dungeons should be added to the Canyons, Pepper Park, and Tech Haven, as well as the Military base.

This would make traveling to the faction Hq from the apartments easier and faster. It makes more sense that the starter apartments be located near the faction hq.
    It used to be this way until DoY came along and they moved factions to DoY and then moved them to NC instead of their original starting locations. I agree the starter locations should be around the faction hq's. Another one of those things that made perfect sense in the original concept and got changed along the way for no good reason.

I think this is a great idea, although you may want to have some kind of easier way to reach NC city from starter locations but it makes sense otherwise. Outzone appys are horrible to start in.

Even if the original starter appy is not inside the city. The starter appy should give you a sense of what it is to be your faction. Falllen Angels starting in TH is great for the runners to establish an identity based on the roleplay of that faction.

Yeah, though I understand that thin pop is the reason that the TG's and the FA's were pulled back into the city, I think it's a sad thing. Both locations lend personality to their inhabitants' play and experience. (Oh, and the TH app's are freakin' brilliant. The Canyon ones not so much, but the OZ app's are shitholes. FA's got robbed )

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

I am all for it :-)
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Put in some low level sewers or equivalent for the respective areas with decent spawns and you are in business. maybe even some caves or the like up to around level 20. By the time the runner is here he should be able to get off to where ever else in the world he might wish to explore ie nc or what ever and will break up the grind of levelling at the beginning.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?