Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

By that logic you could argue that we should also get rid of the PPU Rez. Death should have a penalty and a rez negates that penalty. I do understand what you mean though, drugs and drug flash are crazy right now in game.

Here's an idea make it an APU spell, and make it's casting time like half that of a rez, so it give utility to the apu without making it too easy to get out of drugflash.

Although if you want to solve the crazy drug and drugflash problem there are way more things they could do. Make it so you can only take one drug at a time, make it so re-drugging does not cure drugflash. I do feel DF should be lifted upon death though.

In my opinion there should be no way to cheat your way out of the drug flash, so I am againts any type of buff that removes the drug flash, however if you want to get rid of the drug flash through death I feel that resurrection should reward you with a penalty to compensate.

For my idea on this, and it's discussion, check below;

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...tic-Impairment

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post
    In my opinion there should be no way to cheat your way out of the drug flash, so I am againts any type of buff that removes the drug flash, however if you want to get rid of the drug flash through death I feel that resurrection should reward you with a penalty to compensate.

For my idea on this, and it's discussion, check below;

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...tic-Impairment
    Im guessing that you either cant afford drugs/wont spend Money on them, or are butthurt because you dont have a ppu to rez you?
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Im guessing that you either cant afford drugs/wont spend Money on them, or are butthurt because you dont have a ppu to rez you?
    Neither really I just don't find that people should be able to get rid of drug flash, they're in the game for a reason, to prevent you from using them constantly, because they are meant to f*ck you up if you use to many. Just simply dying and resurrecting is unfair, that's my opinion.

Drugs are bad and seriously addictive in real life. I feel they should be more like that in neocron.. If you choose to use drugs you might get addicted and then you would need a fix time to time.. If dont get the fix that would affect you like in real life.. In neocron it could be SI.. And if more time goes by the SI would be bigger and bigger and could only be lowered by poppin some pills again. But the main point i have is you should do the drugs in and out of combat..like real life junkies.. And when dont get their fix they feel weak. if you would want to get off the drugs for good there could be npc in medicare for example who could offer you rehab..and that would cost big money.

Quote Originally Posted by Juppe View Post
    Drugs are bad and seriously addictive in real life. I feel they should be more like that in neocron..
    I would like to see this implemented just for the lolz.
    Titan: Da Saints (APU) / Da-Saints (RC Spy)

Another possibility could be a PSI module that disables the effects of drugs.

It could be used to debuff enemies, and to spare an ally from the drug flash by casting it before the drugs go.

This could provide more tactical choices.

However, in that case I'd really like to see the other antibuffs go to the APU because the PPU seems to be overloaded with tasks these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Eres View Post
    Another possibility could be a PSI module that disables the effects of drugs.

It could be used to debuff enemies, and to spare an ally from the drug flash by casting it before the drugs go.

This could provide more tactical choices.

However, in that case I'd really like to see the other antibuffs go to the APU because the PPU seems to be overloaded with tasks these days.
    Umm, this was the whole point of this thread, Holy Detoxification, read the first post

Sorry, I thought you only wanted to remove the drug flash, not the drug effects

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12