Default New PVP ONLY Server proposal

I propose a new PVP only server for all the hardcore PVPers that only want to pvp and want to do away with LE completely.

Make the sever like the test server, an exact copy of Titan, only remove the LE and make all safe zones pvp zones.

Make it character transfer from Titan only, that way no one has to waste any pvp time trying to level up new characters, plus these chars don't really belong on Titan anyway so I think their own sever would suit them well. We could do away with SI when killed and eliminate the hacknet layer for outposts.

This is exactly what the current PVP only centric voices on these forums are looking for. I think this would solve a lot of these peoples problems.

Thi is a serious thread NO FLAME PLS.

i'm all for a Neptune 2.0 - but could we please move chars from Titan to Neptune 2.0 one-way, without any chance to come back? like, you know, hardcore?

on second thought, i'm also ok with just not listening to all the whining about the LE being different from not wearing an LE and stuff.

either way. fine with me.

Nice idea, but i suppose, it would fail (again).
    We had this option already in the past. The old PvP-Server. Every hardcore PvPer was expected to take the LE out immediatelly. They didn't? ... oh surpriese ...

But maybe we should start that experiment again, just in order to see, how high the percentage of PvPers is among us.
    The only disadvantage: Maintaining a server costs money, work and time.

As an PvE-Player i would support it immediatelly ...getting rid of all PvPers from "my" server ... yeah!! Dreams became true ;-) :-D
    Satzzeichen absichtlich wegzulassen ist gegenüber dem Leser eine grobe Unhöflichkeit, da es das Lesen des Textes massiv erschwert.

It would fail because we do not have the population. We need to continue discussions on how to live together on the same server.

I'm totally against spliting the community.

PVP community wants changes to game rules, some of which were formerly applied on retail servers, such as LE xp malus, the Epic run runner kill, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefrian View Post
    As an PvE-Player i would support it immediatelly ...getting rid of all PvPers from "my" server ... yeah!! Dreams became true ;-) :-D
    Not all PVPers, most of them are fine and don't have a problem with a healthy mix of PVE and PVP, this would be for the hardcore PVP only people.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    Not all PVPers, most of them are fine and don't have a problem with a healthy mix of PVE and PVP, this would be for the hardcore PVP only people.
    Who are these hardcore pvp people who support breaking up the server? You and one or two others have brought that up but its not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    It would fail because we do not have the population. We need to continue discussions on how to live together on the same server.
    The hardcore PVPers don't have the population to sustain their own playstyle? I disagree, you guys have made your intentions known loud and clear especially as of late. I think the new PVP server would be great for you guys. I hope the Devs consider this rationally.

I think splitting the community in ths respect would be a good thing. lately a few people on the forums have made it clear the need to have a new server thats for hardcore PVPers only. They believe and have stated over and over and over again that everyone else is ruining the game for them. So why not give them their own server? Let everyone decide for themselves how and where they want to play NC. Unless you only want to have it your way if you have to force everyone else to change their playstyle. Or it's only going to be fun for you if your views are forced upon others.

There's very little negative to this new PVP only server. People can honestly choose where they want to play, they could even transfer their char from Titan.
    Last edited by Faid; 20-02-13 at 19:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    The hardcore PVPers don't have the population to sustain their own playstyle? I disagree, you guys have made your intentions known loud and clear especially as of late. I think the new PVP server would be great for you guys. I hope the Devs consider this rationally.
    Dude...you are delusional. Who made splitting the server an intention besides you? Any hardcore pvp guy i speak to does not support your idea.

Faid, you seem to be on a personnal crusade fueled by your strong feelings towards certain posts made on the forums.

Personnally I despise such attitude, and it also makes me question your judgement, or lack thereof.

Based on the fact that you simply made a opposite-carbon-copy of another thread which enrages you, I would like to point out to people on forums that the wannabe-irony which you use in most of your posts isnt bringing anything constructive to the table, and should generally be regarded as what it is : Trolling
    Last edited by Kame; 20-02-13 at 19:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    This, I completely agree with this, there is no way to seperate 400 people and still have enough people for either. In all honesty i'm not a massive fan of the idea in general but this reason over rules everything.
    CanDaMan

Faid is just trolling, I'm almost 100% the thinking behind this stupid post IS NOT the well-being of NC, but his own agenda to try and penalize the so-called "hardcore PVPers".

This would no more split the community than the PVP only peoples suggestions for LE changes. At least this way the community would have a choice.

And please stop the the flaming Kame, this is a serious thread.

lol new carebaer server...split the community and NC will die...again.

we have 30-40% population @ main time...
    dafuse | PPU-Titan |

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by da_fu$e View Post
    lol new carebaer server...split the community and NC will die...again.

we have 30-40% population @ main time...
    The community would hardly be split, the 20 or so hardcore PVPers would leave to the new server but they could still have chars on Titan. In fact I think this would improve the population, people would want to play more knowing that the constant whining about LE's and the constant abuse these hard core PVPers force upon everyone else would be lessened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast