Default Safe Zones from UN-LE'd players

Currently every single zone on the server is a griefer zone for the Un-LE players. Id like to see lists of zones that SHOULD be ruled out as griefer Un-LE'd zones. These zones should be LE only. Example

1.MC5
    2.DoY Tunnels
    3.Ceres Labs
    4.Pepper Park
    5.All OutPost sectors
    6.Gaia Mine
    7.Dome of York

This way people don't have to be interfered with by the UN-LE'd griefers.

Lets keep this quick and simple. LISTS ONLY-law enforcer should NOT work in please.
    NO FLAMING

i see, what you did here ...
    Satzzeichen absichtlich wegzulassen ist gegenüber dem Leser eine grobe Unhöflichkeit, da es das Lesen des Textes massiv erschwert.

Faid, i feel the need to applaud your ongoing efforts for improving... things.

yes. yes, i know.

but he's right, really.

Faid...you are being childish. Please present your arguements in an appropriate manner.

For once I agree with arista, can we stop spamming the brainport with shit.
    CanDaMan

This is no less ludacris than Dio's post, this is simply the opposite opinion. This isnt spam it's a legitimate suggestion just like Dio's.

This is a mock post. My post was intended to discuss viewpoints on end-game pve/pvp and to establish an idea of what people think about the proposed changes. I did not suggest splitting the server and I only want to establish the goalposts so that we can begin work on a compromise. Your goals are far from anything but general hatred and flaming of those who want to have fair and open discussions.

As I said myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    Faid, you seem to be on a personnal crusade fueled by your strong feelings towards certain posts made on the forums.

Personnally I despise such attitude, and it also makes me question your judgement, or lack thereof.

Based on the fact that you simply made a opposite-carbon-copy of another thread which enrages you, I would like to point out to people on forums that the wannabe-irony which you use in most of your posts isnt bringing anything constructive to the table, and should generally be regarded as what it is : Trolling
    Last edited by Kame; 20-02-13 at 20:44. Reason: Typo

Please stop flaming and trolling kame. Can a moderator please moderate him.

"Based on the fact that you simply made a opposite-carbon-copy of another thread which enrages you, I would like to point out to people on forums that the wannabe-irony which you use in most of your posts isnt bringing anything constructive to the table, and should generally be regarded as what it is : Trolling" ---Kami

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    "Based on the fact that you simply made a opposite-carbon-copy of another thread which enrages you, I would like to point out to people on forums that the wannabe-irony which you use in most of your posts isnt bringing anything constructive to the table, and should generally be regarded as what it is : Trolling" ---Kami
    My reply to your post being the inverse of it perfectly demonstrates my opinion on the matter. The only people trolling here are you and kame. Pls try to add something constructive let's keep this discussion civil.

How can i or anyone respect what you say after this childish stunt?

Another great example of your "my-shit-dont-stink" attitude.

I hardly need to justify myself as to why my post is not trolling nor flaming, as the wannabe-irony with which you've been posting lately is rather... blatant.

But mocking someone else's thread by making the exact same structure and wording is obviously high-TL trolling.

If you want to start crying to moderators, I will do the same.

Stop cluttering the forum with troll threads. If you cant argue your side maturely, feel free to not bother posting.

Closing this thread because of excessive, intentional trolling by the thread starter.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT