Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    Dude...you are delusional. Who made splitting the server an intention besides you? Any hardcore pvp guy i speak to does not support your idea.
    Do you suffering from amnesia ?

Don't remember your last 20 threads which you fired in this forum ?

LOL

Maybe Faid has lots of irony but it is not for 1 gram less worth to take it serious than your pesting threads here, thats fair i guess.

I started to late with Necron (late 2005) therefore i cannot judge why Neptune failed, but i think i can imagine. Hardcore pvp alone is no warranty for game fun. Maybe it's that simple. But i admit that i accept players which have fun with pvp. I have played three years EVE with pvp only. But EVE is EVE and Neocron is Neocron.

But tbh i have strong suspicion that Faid isn't serious with this thread

Reed

Quote Originally Posted by DR REED View Post
    Do you suffering from amnesia ?

Don't remember your last 20 threads which you fired in this forum ?

LOL

Maybe Faid has lots of irony but it is not for 1 gram less worth to take it serious than your pesting threads here, thats fair i guess.

I started to late with Necron (late 2005) therefore i cannot judge why Neptune failed, but i think i can imagine. Hardcore pvp alone is no warranty for game fun. Maybe it's that simple. But i admit that i accept players which have fun with pvp. I have played three years EVE with pvp only. But EVE is EVE and Neocron is Neocron.

But tbh i have strong suspicion that Faid isn't serious with this thread

Reed
    Where are these posts about splitting the server?

We will not split the community at this point. Establishing a new server might be considered later on, but at the moment projects like balancing, fixing long known issues and reworking several mechanics are far more important. We need to stick together as a whole loving community! Never forget: we all love Neocron!

Closed and cheers
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12