*BURNER

Default [FIXED][00334][R#180] Tradebug.. Pls get this bug fixed.

Tradebug.. Pls get this bug fixed. The bug where everything from the tradewindow is staging back into the traders inventory and fux up the sorted inventory. ANNNNOYYYYING! This bug exists since 2005? It finally needs to get your attention.
    i miss ya, pheebz

Yes this really annoying bug needs fixing. It's horrible. I swear to god, if I see the words "feature" "fix" "exploit" I'm going to ****ing burn this place down. I'm getting really tired of really sh**y "fixes" to perceived exploits, so I hope this is a legitimate bug.

The REAL Walker

YES! This bug is just horrible, and have been here for AGES!
    Thanks for the post Netster.

Hopefully it is something that can be fixed by the awesome volunteers.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Fix it...now!!!!
    dafuse | PPU-Titan |

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten!!!

its not a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
    its not a bug.
    It's neocron being neocron of course! It seems like the trade knows when you're about to hit "OK" and then resets. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

not rly, its a feature against macro users

That has been said before. Now i dont see how THAT particular feature has any bearing on a macro user using a macro or not given the fact that you dont get any kind of xp from trading items to one and other. If it was something like the processor switching around the screen like it does then i can understand but items bouncing back to your inv is just plain annoying.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Neocron Citizen

In the past (way back) when the net code wasnt as reliable as it is today there were some problems with stuff dissapearing when people traded with each other.
    Now if thats a 5 slot CS i can understand that people would be kinda grumpy.
    So i think they built in safety measures into the trading window that would dump stuff back as soon as there was any disturbance.
    Could it be that these safety measures is causing the problem?

If so loosing on the constraints might introduce some bugs we dont want...

/S

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
    In the past (way back) when the net code wasnt as reliable as it is today there were some problems with stuff dissapearing when people traded with each other.
    Now if thats a 5 slot CS i can understand that people would be kinda grumpy.
    So i think they built in safety measures into the trading window that would dump stuff back as soon as there was any disturbance.
    Could it be that these safety measures is causing the problem?

If so loosing on the constraints might introduce some bugs we dont want...

/S
    I wasn't even around for any of that any this was my first thought on this "bug", I think its probably right. As annoying as it is, it's better than items disappearing.

I have crashed twice in the last few days while having a trade window open and trading with another player. On both occasions the trade accepted and I ended up getting the stuff but this has been the only times I have crashed while playing.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Vendetta

That's a feature to counteract an old dupebug.

No idea how much the game has changed, have only been back for a few days. But by the looks of how things are going with fixes the new team is doing everything exactly in the right order. Once they've fixed the code this could be something they can sort out down the line. But I imagine it will be pretty low on the list, considering there are plenty more important things to be sorted.
    Trust in the new team, from what I have seen since I'm back the game is more stable than ever.

Some people here should realy calm down.

Please think twice before you post at the Bug Report forum.
    Some posts after the starterpost are - in best case - useless.

The team already read the thread so be sure that if there is a posibility to make a change this will happen.
    When its possible - when its done.

/Z
    Ziu
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Home is where the heart is!«

Facebook • Twitter • IRC • Play Neocron! • Support Routes • Rules of Conduct