Default Safe zones for LE runners

Currently every single zone on the server is a safe zone for the LE players. Id like to see lists of zones that SHOULD be ruled out as LE safe zones. Example

1.MC5
    2.DoY Tunnels
    3.Ceres Labs
    4.Pepper Park
    5.All OutPost sectors
    6.Gaia Mine
    7.Dome of York

Lets keep this quick and simple. LISTS ONLY-law enforcer should NOT work in please.
    NO FLAMING

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    Currently every single zone on the server is a safe zone for the LE players. Id like to see lists of zones that SHOULD be ruled out as LE safe zones. Example

1.MC5
    2.DoY Tunnels
    3.Ceres Labs
    4.Pepper Park
    5.All OutPost sectors
    6.Gaia Mine
    7.Dome of York

Lets keep this quick and simple. LISTS ONLY-law enforcer should NOT work in please.
    NO FLAMING

Proposal: All sectors with exception of Plaza 1.

Alternative: Concentrate LE Runners in "camps for contration" where they could useful things but which are separated by fences/walls from the rest of the sector. They should be safe there and cannot block GRs or corpses or exploit anything.

Reed

i totally refuse this proposition, i understand your point of view but i can't accept this simply just you want a LE "removal" from the game. So basically say that after you reach the max lvl with noob areas within the city they would have to remove their LE so they could go lvl in CRP, MB, OP zones, DoY and etc? well i can think of a bigger massive head ache that would cause like high lvl player non-LE PKing low lvl who would adventure in those zones, not such a fan of this. So far from what i've read of your posts, @ Arista, is that you kinda only complain about a shit load of stuff. many ppl here love PvE, others love PvP and ofc there are ppl who are douchebags. I've seen many high lvl douchebags ruin my lvling in TG cave saying that that particular cave was theirs because it had a queen, mean while they started to steal my mobs which were a bit damaged (low lvl APU sucks) . wow what an argument, right? plus they blocked the cave from resetting. what i did was simple loged into my non le APU with holy enerny barrel and barreled them... they died and i relogged so i could continu lvling b4 they came. so stop complaining about this or that and deal with it.

of course this thread is another attempt to restart the long-dead LE-discussion. i wish this guy would stop carebearing about other people with other styles of playing.

Again with the crusade to exclude LE and PvE players. All these threads have the same purpose just with different titles.

Please dev's, give this guy everything he wants. Bring back Neptune and place him and his friends there. I keep getting told Neptune was a fail and didn't work. Well I can tell you, it wasn't because of us "carebears". But let Pinky run the server, he seems to know best, I would be more than happy to be separated from him.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

The REAL Walker

I would agree on MC5, DoY Tunnels and Ceres Labs. Those should all be unLE'd only.
    These Places are where you get high-end loot and therefore should be fought over. I'll even agree on Dome of York actually.

Pepper Park
    Why? I know it SHOULD be the main PVP sector (outside of OPs obviously). But that doenst make it right to FORCE ganking on LE'd people. BTW, most Jones mission-lines has at least one mission somewhere in PP.. Horrible idea mate.

All OutPost sectors
    So you want to gank people traveling to MB/TH? I do not mind people being able to level in Peace. People does need techs to be able to really defend themselves aswell btw..

Gaia Mine
    Why? I dont see the point?

Just because YOU are done leveling/farming, doenst mean that everyone should be forced into PVP, before they are ready..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

If you cannot tolerate other people's play styles don't expect them to tolerate yours.

the real problem is that everybody can have a LE char for farming.

1) LE chars shouldn't be able to loot any rare item, which include
    -Rare parts ( wanna farm rares? go with your not LE char, and risk to get any )
    -Woc Disks ( same as before )
    -Ultima and Eyes ( same as before ).
    -Mc5 (same as before )

2) Stats cap ( reaching /50 should block your exp till LE is put out )
    -NB: also prevent you from loming, and cheating trying to cap a specific stat

3) Safe Zones would be a problem ( harder to set up ), and with a drop table restriction and a stats cap, should not be needed.

I didn't see so many LE while both on uranus and terra.
    And this is a fuckin MMOFPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirlias View Post
    the real problem is that everybody can have a LE char for farming.

1) LE chars shouldn't be able to loot any rare item, which include
    -Rare parts ( wanna farm rares? go with your not LE char, and risk to get any )
    -Woc Disks ( same as before )
    -Ultima and Eyes ( same as before ).
    -Mc5 (same as before )

2) Stats cap ( reaching /50 should block your exp till LE is put out )
    -NB: also prevent you from loming, and cheating trying to cap a specific stat

3) Safe Zones would be a problem ( harder to set up ), and with a drop table restriction and a stats cap, should not be needed.

I didn't see so many LE while both on uranus and terra.
    And this is a fuckin MMOFPS.
    If a LE'd char cannot loot anything worth to loot, for what this char is good ? Only levelling up to Level X ?

Astonishing that this argument = boring levelling without any profit else than XP = comes from a party of players which always complaining about boring leveling.

I have leveled with fun and senseful loot (= parts) lot of support chars like Barter, Resser or Constructor via driving/repping a Rhino. Ia have even maxed Dex+INT for my APU/PPU same manner. I found this way of levelling very funny and it brings rare parts.

You are sure that you make proposals here which do not make lot of players (which are possibly not reading these awful threads here) very angry ? Reducing and runinig these level methods is what a majority of players want ? Sorry if i highly doubt it.

Reed

LE was born to prevent pking on low lvl, and still that's what's worth for.
    Ready to join the real neocron? Remove LE and continue your character.

You could have a point if
    -Entire account with or without LE
    -No multiple accounts permitted

But that's not our situation.

Why a low lvl should not be able to see the entire world and die by his own while trying to discovery ( or kill ) anything?
    It brings no problems ( cause XP cap and Impossibility to get drops ).

LE actually is a problem ( also for finding a party, cause everybody has LE on ), but removing zones from LE chars is not the answer.

i'm pretty sure that with a stat cap and no chance to get rares we'll be back to Neocron immediatly.

The REAL Walker

i'm pretty sure that with a stat cap and no chance to get rares we'll be back to Neocron immediatly.
    And make NC Loose 30-50% of its population..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I wouldn't play the game you describe. It's just not something fun for me.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

cause many people play nc cause his fabulous pve.
    Dropout, pls.

The REAL Walker

cause many people play nc cause his fabulous pve.
    Dropout, pls.
    Whether you like it or not, there IS quite a lot of people playing NC for PVE/RP/The tradeskilling system.
    I am not one of them, but I do have respect for other peoples playstyle.. Its something that comes with age I guess..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

LE was born to prevent pking on low lvl, and still that's what's worth for.
    Ready to join the real neocron? Remove LE and continue your character.

You could have a point if
    -Entire account with or without LE
    -No multiple accounts permitted

But that's not our situation.

Why a low lvl should not be able to see the entire world and die by his own while trying to discovery ( or kill ) anything?
    It brings no problems ( cause XP cap and Impossibility to get drops ).

LE actually is a problem ( also for finding a party, cause everybody has LE on ), but removing zones from LE chars is not the answer.

That's not exactly my point, because after levelling im may have 7 chars of 8 unLE'd (like i did on Mars).

I believe, that:

- pressing people to remove the LE
    - forbid content for LE
    - forbid zones for LE
    - forbid hunting & collecting rare parts for LE

WILL lead to a monochrome NC with only one player type left and - much more important - with big loss of players.

And after all these threads i have still problems to see the reasons to make this changes.

Reed

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast