Default [00330][R#180]Pumpgun doesn't hit twice

I am not really sure if it is a bug but the Pumpguns cost 2 Ammo per shot but only hit once.

But shouldn’t they hit twice ?
    For every bullet they use one hit and one Dmg, so that they should hit twice per shot ?

MFG

Maybe the 2 rounds hit simultaneously and get added together so you only see one value.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuz View Post
    I am not really sure if it is a bug but the Pumpguns cost 2 Ammo per shot but only hit once.

But shouldn’t they hit twice ?
    For every bullet they use one hit and one Dmg, so that they should hit twice per shot ?

MFG
    Have you tried this out with the Terminator? (I would if I had one). Otherwise you're correct, I believe you're suppose to see two damage ticks.. I could be wrong.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshifty View Post
    Have you tried this out with the Terminator? (I would if I had one). Otherwise you're correct, I believe you're suppose to see two damage ticks.. I could be wrong.
    In the case of the Ion weapons (all shotgun'ish weapons and takes multiple ammo per shot), I agree with this. However a weapon like Termi is SO horrible that this simply cannot be the case.
    Sadly this is just one of many examples of balancing gone (REALLY, REALLY) wrong.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I thought the all shotguns showed 2 ticks of damage though? (i.e. shotguns = 2, burst rifles (PainEaser) = 3, Gatling = 4/5) If they don't show 2 ticks..I must've been dreaming.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Maybe the 2 rounds hit simultaneously and get added together so you only see one value.
    Thats a possibility of course. But it would be nice to hear if it works this way or not
    On the other hand that would mean teh Shotguns have a massiv Ammo use without having a comperibal Dmg (in low lvl and in my opinion of course)

I am just low lvl with my PE so i could only test it with the first two shotguns (dex 9/23) but i think it will be the same with higher TLs.

I thought the all shotguns showed 2 ticks of damage though? (i.e. shotguns = 2, burst rifles (PainEaser) = 3, Gatling = 4/5) If they don't show 2 ticks..I must've been dreaming.
    I was also sure that it works this way(and i believe it was in the past) but maby it is a bug or they changed it for shotguns in the past?

MFG

Maybe i'm thinking of how fusion pistols (i.g. The Executioner) functioned by showing two ticks of damage. I should really get on the test server and check it out, maybe this weekend if I remember.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU

yeah i thought its calculated internal too but the damage is just way too low, same for Ray of God.
    damaged - apu
    managed - ppu
    chosen - tank
    root - PE

I hope the DEVs see this post and make it so that guns like the pumpgun add one additional damage tick.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU

I'm actually surprised a dev hasn't posted here yet, this should be very simple to test and then reply telling us if the way it is now is intended or not.

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh View Post
    I'm actually surprised a dev hasn't posted here yet, this should be very simple to test and then reply telling us if the way it is now is intended or not.
    Oh... if only I could give you 100 up-votes for this.
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU