Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So the problem isn't with the LE its with the player exploiting is the real point you're making? Right thanks for reporting it, not a thread for the brainport
    CanDaMan

right, cannings. LE is no problem at all, but misbehaviour. thanks Faid for making that clear.

nah. the real problem is that LE players can enter endgame areas and grind for drops without the perils non le players must face. high end mobs should be only accessable.. no only defeatable by non LE players with all the risks it takes (like getting overrun by another clan).

NC was never a PvE game and god knows what happened that it became this way. end game evolves around pvp. that's the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by lindian View Post
    nah. the real problem is that LE players can enter endgame areas and grind for drops without the perils non le players must face.
    Complete bullshit. Who stated that non-LE players only should can reach any location ?

Repeating it again and again does make it more true.

As NC was not free2play things were much more simple: paying every month up to 55 EUROs on Single Server Mars for 5-6 slots and all the game content was yours, regardless whether you have LE or not.

I would like to pay for the game again.

@Faid: thx mate for reporting the circumstances. Hope that it makes clear how some guys here are manipulating the discussions....

Reed

It is not complete bullshit actually.

Triv put an official post up about the changes to mc5 and explained that they envisioned mc5 would be a place for the clans to fight over as it is meant to be THE high end pve experience.

The clans cant fight if the server is LE'd.

The rest of this thread is just rehashed old news however.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I actually am in agreement that I don't feel LE'd runners should be able to access the end game dungeons inc mc5
    CanDaMan

Quote Originally Posted by Cannings View Post
    I actually am in agreement that I don't feel LE'd runners should be able to access the end game dungeons inc mc5
    Oh wow. Im going to agree with cannings. le should not work outside of the inner city. mc5. Doy tunnels. ceres labs. op war zones. war zones also need to have the very best spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    Oh wow. Im going to agree with cannings. le should not work outside of the inner city. mc5. Doy tunnels. ceres labs. op war zones. war zones also need to have the very best spawns.
    Wow, you took an idea and you really ran with it and then ran some more until the original idea was lost in verbal diarrhea.
    I'm sick of this crusade to exclude LE'd players from parts of the game.
    A couple of people (and it is only a couple) keep saying they don't know what happened to the game to get like this. Let me tell you all. A small group of asshats make it their mission in life to make others miserable. The same people who whine about being punished with red SL for being a mass murderer. The same people who want to kill everyone else in a leveling/farming spot because they were never taught to share as children. The same people who can't deal with the ingame justice system, but refers to everyone else as carebears, suck it up.

This is why we have our LE's in. This is why we won't remove them until capped so we can defend ourselves adequately. This is why some of us won't remove the LE at all because that side of the game is just so much hassle and grief that it's no longer fun for us.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    Wow, you took an idea and you really ran with it and then ran some more until the original idea was lost in verbal diarrhea.
    I'm sick of this crusade to exclude LE'd players from parts of the game.
    A couple of people (and it is only a couple) keep saying they don't know what happened to the game to get like this. Let me tell you all. A small group of asshats make it their mission in life to make others miserable. The same people who whine about being punished with red SL for being a mass murderer. The same people who want to kill everyone else in a leveling/farming spot because they were never taught to share as children. The same people who can't deal with the ingame justice system, but refers to everyone else as carebears, suck it up.

This is why we have our LE's in. This is why we won't remove them until capped so we can defend ourselves adequately. This is why some of us won't remove the LE at all because that side of the game is just so much hassle and grief that it's no longer fun for us.
    You're wrong. There's no "crusade" to exclude LE players from parts of the game, the LE separates the community as a whole so it already does a good job of excluding LE players.

Keep your LE in, that's what a carebear is. And remember that this is a game, have your fun and we'll have ours. But you need to realize that some LE players are bigger dicks than pkers. They know exactly how to piss us off with the "you can't touch me" attitude and that's why the LE will remain a hot topic.

We all have to exist on the same server. I will make a new thread suggesting safezones for you and your friends to socialize.
    Last edited by Arista Barret; 20-02-13 at 10:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    .......I'm sick of this crusade to exclude LE'd players from parts of the game.

This describes very correctly at least on aspect of the actual conflict. If i am online and have to read such massive ooc flames consistently driven by same people again and again, then i wonder for which player type this should be an atrractive game environment ?

I think atm that the former mutual commonness between pve-oriented players and pvp-lovers tends to an end. If the Dev teams intention is, to eliminnate soloplay/ LE/ Non-Pvp content and game mechanics, they should remove the LE instead consequently and/ or make it clear. That would prevent players wasting valuable (real life) time for a game like this.

The history of the game demonstrates in impressive way that it's not the carebear/ roleplay/ non-pvp player who ruins the game and causes due to asocial behaviour and massive cheating other players to leave the game. Other way round this player type plays an important role within the game due to plurality.

One can not be happy with this progression.

@William Antrim: Would you not vote for removing a LE ? It seems to me the only consequence from your conclusion, that LE hinders clans in fighting ?

Reed

As already stated for caves:

If an LE'd runner is blocking a cave from being reset by just "standing in a corner and doing nothing for a 'long time'", this is not allowed and should be reported by an ingame ticket.

But as long as the LE'd runner is active killing Mobs (in your words: "leveling"), he is allowed to do so.

It does not matter, it the "boss mob" is already wiped out, or not, as long as there are other mobs, which give some kind of reward like experience points.

If you got the impresion, that someone is "trying to explore the limits of rules" (just don't do that!), then you also might write an ingame ticket, and we'll have an investigation into that matter. Common sense applies.

As this thread seems to be an complain thread, and not an substantive improvement proposal for the brainport section, it will be closed.
    Tharos (Skymir)
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

"Zwischen Mut und Leichtsinn besteht nur eine dünne Grenze; ein Kluger erkennt diese."

FacebookTwitterIRCPlay Neocron!Support RoutesRules of Conduct

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12