Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Make ur own mind

I will add a story that happened to my clan down in ceres labs, a few days ago.

We went there to farm a woc-disc for one clanmate. All of us non-le-runners.

When we arrived, there already was a PPU/APU in double-log who was farming. Dont ask me why there and why he did it the way he did it.
    Important: He had his LE on both chars still in.
    All prototypes were dead and we asked him for a reset. Guess what happened. He decided to block the cave and explained that he was levelling for woc.

Nothing we could do but leaving and being very pissed.

Another day we went there again, when a different clan showed up. We fought for the right to farm there and they left.

I much prefer the second scenario.

For once, I fully agree euth Naim

I completely agree with you. This scenario should not be allowed to happen. Join our fight against the majority of le exploiters. Ask your clan to share their views on the forums.

So someone was leveling in a leveling spot and you're mad because you couldn't just kill him and take the place for yourself? There are other ceres labs you know, why didnt you just goto one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    I completely agree with you. This scenario should not be allowed to happen. Join our fight against the majority of le exploiters. Ask your clan to share their views on the forums.
    If you are not able to understand the function of a LE (LE Exploiters) you should go play Planetside rather ruining a intelligent and versatile dark age game like Neocron.

Ii wonder how many threads/ posts like this we have to read over and over again which always do the same: insulting LE players.

Blocking a cave by anyone LE or not LE is a bannable offense and any GM will assist you and warn the player doing this.
    But don't repeat the flawy conclusion that there a hordes of LE players doing this.

Reed

This is specifically an le exploit. going to a different area is going to fix the problem? grief and harassment is not acceptable. when an le does it that's ok right? When is the last time you saw a no le guy that wasn't the victim of the le ruiner?

Quote Originally Posted by DR REED View Post
    Blocking a cave by anyone LE or not LE is a bannable offense and any GM will assist you and warn the player doing this.
    But don't repeat the flawy conclusion that there a hordes of LE players doing this.

Reed
    Except in this case the LE'd guys werent blocking the cave they were simply leveling. The UnLE'd team is just upset that they couldn't kill them to steal the cave.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    Except in this case the LE'd guys werent blocking the cave they were simply leveling. The UnLE'd team is just upset that they couldn't kill them to steal the cave.
    Did you read the same post that I did? Why are you on this rampage of "the LE is fine, don't touch it" in every thread? The LE'd guy said he was leveling there(which he shouldn't be anyways) and that he was blocking the zone reset.

Just another example of le playstlyes dominating the game and ruining the fun for better players.

Everything cause LE

I dont thinks it's fair that a player can interract with critical game-world features yet I cannot interact with that same player.

Quote Originally Posted by gostly View Post
    Did you read the same post that I did? Why are you on this rampage of "the LE is fine, don't touch it" in every thread? The LE'd guy said he was leveling there(which he shouldn't be anyways) and that he was blocking the zone reset.
    Because I was one of the LE'd people there Ghostly.

Let me tell you what really happened.
    There were 3 of us there originally, APU Tank and PPU. we had just cleared the first room with the proto's in it. Clan RED shows up with 5 people, hacks our prototypes then tells us that it was now their cave and that we must leave. To witch I replied no, we are leveling here. Then they go off and just kill the other 4 prototypes in the other room. After they only killed the proto's they demand that we reset so they can just farm the prototypes. To witch I replied no we are leveling. So we continue to level killing the mobs gaining XP like any normal leveling team would do. We suggested they goto another cave because we were there first. They still demanded that we leave.

Then Naim here, tells me that he has contacted his friend Hoder and that he will be here in a minute to presumably kick us out of the cave that we were leveling in. I said ok, I'd love to talk to Hoder about why a leveling team killing mobs would have to leave a cave simply because some other team wants to only kill proto's. Needless to say Hoder never showed up and we continued to level peacefully. When the entire level was clear we went to reset and low and behold 2 guys from Clan RED we stood AFK in the cave entrance Blocking the reset. Falk Keegan and Chucky.

So the irony here is that it was actually the UnLE'd clan RED members who were blocking the cave reset. Whats even more funny is that we probably would have given them the cave if they werent such dueschbags to us when they first got there.

Later that night we were out at MC5 and TGM showed up with a full team, they were civil and not dueschbags so we left so they could have the place to themselves. The LE isn't the problem in this game it's the dueschbag people, like Danae said, try to not be one.

If he's leveling then he's doing nothing wrong and anyone who actively tries to prevent that is griefing and/or exploiting.

He probably had his PPU dual logged so he could rez himself.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

what a great discussion. imho it says all that was needed to be said. so could we please stop all LE discussions once and forever? yes?

Torg...just hit the target. Le runners shouldn't be allowed in ceres labs. ceres is for capped characters to be hunting for discs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast