für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Default Information on "How a system works" for different things

At the moment a few systems/things, that are critical to the game, are not really clear until you try it.

Coming to my mind:
    -) SL rules (how much do you lose, where when, under what conditions, what happens when its yellow or red, or what influence does the height of the SL have)
    -) Vehicle rules (Should you be able do damage a Vehicle of someone with a Law enforcer if that person isn't inside it, should you be able to destroy it, what happens when a vehicle is destroyed, ...)
    -) Maybe the way weapon stats are calculated at the moment (There IS a thread somewhere, but is buried deep and I think hidden in a patch note thread, where the 2.2 balancing is explained. Its also on Tech Haven Network I think though)

It would be nice if for some systems there would be information avaiable how they work. Best would be if they would be accessible from ingame, but a forum where only GMs can post and others only read would do the trick too.
    I am sure there are other things that, at the moment, you can only find out by talking to someone ingame or finding a reliable, up to date net source, because the information is otherwise not avaiable through the game.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Hopefully with the balancing they will release the background information (the hows and the whys).
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Just thought on two other points that may be considered to be avaiable as information:

-) How is an outpost hacked
    -) Where do you get in hacknet when you hack certain GRs (nearly always faction DNS)
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire