Agreed
    CanDaMan

This thread! Talk about trying to move the goalposts. Actually it's more similar to politicians redrawing borders so they have more of their supporters able to vote for them. Either way, what a fucking corrupt way of doing things.
    You're trying to get your way by silencing the majority. Fucking despicable way of going about it. Stop spitting your dummy (pacifier) out just because people disagree with a lot of the stuff you spout.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

I think they should just open up a new server thats PVP only, amybe call it Neptune or something. That way all us hardcore PVPers wont have to deal with you nub RPers/carebears/LE'd/retards that have ruined the game for us. It would be a great success and when all of Titan has left for the new PVP only server all you nobs would know we were right.

This has ran its course.

Thread Closed.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12