Default seperate the pvpers from the carebears.

The game will always be low population and broken for pvp as long as we are forced to compromise with pacifists in game. i argue with people in game and then i have to deal with them on forums...how about we have a pvp forum and a separAte category for roleplayers and carebears? Let the pvpers talk about pvp and get the pacifists talk about roleplay. then let the devs read both before they intigrate ideas into the game.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    The game will always be low population and broken for pvp as long as we are forced to compromise with pacifists in game. i argue with people in game and then i have to deal with them on forums...how about we have a pvp forum and a separAte category for roleplayers and carebears? Let the pvpers talk about pvp and get the pacifists talk about roleplay. then let the devs read both before they intigrate ideas into the game.
    The problem with that, is that we all play the same game, on the same server.
    There has to be room for everyone, even lameass RP'ers and tradernoobs.
    Although I definitely wouldnt mind having a seperate PVP part of the forum, however everyone should obviously be welcome there..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Yes indeed that sounds great.....NOT !

Forums and especially the Brainport forum is the place to discuss game changing ideas.
    And a good and useful discussion can just happen when all sites discuss it together.

Theres no sence to discuss and idea in a Place where all the poeple are mostly on your side, from the beginning.

A special Sub-Forum for PVP(in Community Forums) on the other hand shouldn't be a problem.

MFG

Again.. Check your facts - http://stats.techhaven.org/en/graphs

As a bit of a RP'er myself, and not the worlds best PvP player I regularly mix RP with war and violence. So on that argument it makes no sense to have separate forms for pvp'er and roleplayers.

As for the so called carebears around here? You may not like what they say, but they are just as entitled to their 2nc's worth of words.

Afaik the carebears have a major voice directly with the devs. the pvpers are pushed into other games. pvp ideas are shot down by le players. the voice of pvp is a humble whisper compared to the small collection of roleplayers. United we stand and divided we fall. the gAme has taken a downward spiral for years. we should at least have a direct voice to the devs. we should have a council of people who speak for each side equally. enough is enough. let the current state continue and we will always have second rate game.

Its been nothing but years worth of carebearing the gAme. How do you like the results?

Honestly can you stop making ridiculous retarded threads that serve no other purpose than you boasting about how amazing and ruthless you are, i've not even heard of you outside of all your bitching moaning and worlds most stupid threads so you're obviously nothing great.

/edit

I would rather seperate the special needs from people with a brain and put you on your own server
    CanDaMan

how about we have a pvp forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Although I definitely wouldnt mind having a seperate PVP part of the forum, however everyone should obviously be welcome there..
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuz View Post
    A special Sub-Forum for PVP(in Community Forums) on the other hand shouldn't be a problem.
    We have one of those.

There has to be room for everyone, even RP'ers.
    and a separate category for roleplayers
    And one of those.

and traders.
    That too.

then let the devs read both before they intigrate ideas into the game.
    We already do.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Afaik the carebears have a major voice directly with the devs. the pvpers are pushed into other games. pvp ideas are shot down by le players...
    Maybe it has something to do with the way people argue, or in your case not bringing up a good reason for your idea.

the voice of pvp is a humble whisper compared to the small collection of roleplayers...
    And you came to that conclusion due to what? I see a lot of posts in the Brainport forum regarding PVP cahnges, postet by PVPlern.

the gAme has taken a downward spiral for years...
    Yes indeed, no one is coming back. You can't find a runner in NC or some where else. *<----- irony*

we should at least have a direct voice to the devs. we should have a council of people who speak for each side equally....
    Feel free to post you comment in the Forum!

MFG

The council of people that integrated with the devs would be a great idea imo, but there is not a chance you should be on that panel, i'll use every thread you've posted as an example.
    CanDaMan

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Could we possibly get a PVP tag on that?
    "Devise the perfect setup or discuss about equipment and PVP-game mechanics and PVP-balance" something like that?
    Just make it clear that it is actually for PVP discussions and not just for "noob needs good PVP setup, help!"
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Oh come on a pvp forum isn't really needed, there are 400 people that play the game, of which a small % are on the forums, the general discussion forums is by far adequate enough to house these people! Honestly this is such a pointless thread Trivaldi can you just lock it for being in the brainport when the OP hasn't used their brain?
    CanDaMan

Could we possibly get a PVP tag on that?
    "Devise the perfect setup or discuss about equipment and PVP-game mechanics and PVP-balance" something like that?
    Just make it clear that it is actually for PVP discussions and not just for "noob needs good PVP setup, help!"
    I will see about making that description more fitting.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    I will see about making that description more fitting.
    Thank you. Much <3
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

We all know this: after posts after posts you find yourselve misunderstood or one become angry about "stupid" comments of other players. Cool down. That's normal.

I found one statement very remarkable in one of the threads here in brainpool, was a LE-discussion, i guess: "We all want to keep the <carebears/LE-players/pve-experts/tradernoobs> on board - because they are part of Neocron like other.

Same we would say about pure pvp players. (And lots of players are mixture between these types )

It's all about tolerance and coexistence.

A better Neocron we only could build up together....

Reed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast