This is a post that i suspect will get locked since i THINK that the devs already knows whats wrong.
But ill still make it just in case.
In advance: Sorry Devs for taking your time.

I have been haveing problems when i log into the game sometimes ive seen it rarely and sometimes often.
Thing is when i enter the world with my character i get the neocron background but not the white text that swirls and says Syncronizing. Ive read that some have had what i think is similar problems when they genrepped over the world but im not sure.

However my problems happens only when i log in to the game, as in when i actually press on a character.

This is a typical clip from my log file:

free memory: 1758 MB physical, 3698 MB virtual (53%)
File Check complete: 1169 files checked
@PWORLDHOST Connect to -298068395, 12000
HostName : Computer
HostIP : xxx.xxx.x.xx
HostIP : xx.xxx.xx.xxx
WINSOCKMGR : Bind recv socket HostIP 0, Addr:167815360, Port:20444
WINSOCKMGR : Bind send socket HostIP 0, Addr:167815360, Port:20445
WINSOCKMGR : Bind recv socket HostIP 1, Addr:-1423842023, Port:20444
WINSOCKMGR : Bind send socket HostIP 1, Addr:-1423842023, Port:20445
Receive from 2
Receive from 2
Received 1
Received Bytes 7
VALID IP received 0
Good IP found 167815360 0
SCRIPTEDSOUND : Script spawn failed GRASS
Drone start off-target, setting to owner pos
@WSOUNDRSCMGR: Get Ref Failed : Index not found I:1491 S:0
@WResource still referenced on program exit, 5 refs, Resource Name gfx\stdparticle.bmp
@WResource still referenced on program exit, 4 refs, Resource Name gfx\grascol02.bmp
@WResource still referenced on program exit, 3 refs, Resource Name gfx\grascol02.bmp
@WResource still referenced on program exit, 1 refs, Resource Name gfx\Weapons_fx\trail1.bmp
@WResource still referenced on program exit, 2 refs, Resource Name .\models\objects\wuestenkraut_big.act

Since i work with this im gonna let a thought free here..
It looks like i have two net work connections and its picking one.. and those times the login fails it picked the wrong one.
So i went to check if i had two connections.. that was active..
And it turned out i did (to my surprise)... the second network my computer was thinking it had was a hamachi network (that i actually thought was disabled).

I dont want to push this idea as truth to the devs, ESPECIALLY since the last patch fixed this (so i understood it from the other cases ive seen)

However... it still fails to me when i activates the hamachi network and launches the game.
Not everytime but at times it fails with the same error entry.
I suspect that the fix might need to be applied on more places in the code, i know from my own experience that it happens that i fix things but since someone else might have been in my code i dont fix all the places. So no offence Devs.

/S