The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Cannings View Post
    Again ban this account.
    ...No.

Behind all the shittalk theres actually a good PVP'er. I have had several very enjoyable fights against him.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Good pvper or not he's demonstrated he is unable to come up with a sensible idea or has no idea's that will benefit the game so why should he be here other than to shit talk some more
    CanDaMan

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Cannings View Post
    Good pvper or not he's demonstrated he is unable to come up with a sensible idea or has no idea's that will benefit the game so why should he be here other than to shit talk some more
    Opening up PP lab and the old-BD hq for PVP IS a good idea.
    However as mentioned several times in this thread, guard XP should just be turned off. This he is against himself, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Stay on topic.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Cannings, we're a lot more laid back than we used to be but there are still limits. It's been really nice and civilised around here for a long time so please don't make us start taking action again. Just bite your tongue. Count to ten. Harlem shake. Anything, but don't flame. K?
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 19-02-13 at 22:37. Reason: WTF is the Harlem shuffle?
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Okay on topic, no I don't think we should re-open the hq's for combat so that the OP can exploit and level there.

How's that?

/edit

Sorry should been addressed to nidd, i'm sure you've read the last 4 posts made by this OP, they are not only bad idea's most don't belong in the brainport and are clearly aimed at making an advantage purely for the OP and his playstyle. I understand that you don't want flaming going on but in one thread he has accused "carebears and rp'ers for ruining the game" that's a flame on a group of people, if we're not going to monitor and close threads that are like this what is the point in moderation?
    CanDaMan

i do think Arista Berret has his point in reopening them for PvP again - BUT the Guard XP should be turned off. To stop leveling 10/10 Chars with 120/120 Guards - its to easy.

Some good events could emerge in Faction-HQ-Combat if we could raid a hostile Faction HQ and kill everything inside it (Runner/NPC)
    etc.
    @Arista: Deal with it - you are a known scammer and further more you cant always get what you want

[ edited ]
    on topic: ab, youre asking for opportunities to exploit xp. not going to happen.
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 19-02-13 at 22:39.

That's enough.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

For old black dragon hq...a great lvln spot is gone becAuse of now fixed exploits. bring it back for lvln. if you never intended for pp lab to be for experience, then at least open it back up for pvp and take exp from the guards.

If i may take a second to speak to the devs....i do alot to get people emotionally involved in the game. This makes neocron the one game you will not forget. You can get mad as hell at someone and you can also feel the greatest joy when you gun them down. If i didn't work so hard to play my chars the game would be boring and lame. People form friendships and bonds because they need to address an enemy. Its so easy to be the good guy. Its is not easy or a jolly life being bad guy. You actually have to be good at being bad...so anyway. Please don't misunderstand my intentions. Im happy to help

You're not good at being bad though. You're flaming credible reasonable well thought out ideas. You're not counter arguing. You're not critiquing you're complaining. That's why you're getting such negative responses to your threads.

People have told you why they agree or disagree but anyone who disagrees is an enemy or a care bear. Levelling on guards is the shittest idea ever because it gives people no reason to leave the city. It would be good to have the zones as non safe again so that we could attack each others hqs for PvP but not to level. There is the wastelands for that.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

If you want to flame me personally do it in game. I'd welcome that and hopefully so do the devs. This thread has ran its coarse. I have faith in the dev team to implement the suggested changes.

Closed at thread starter's request.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12