Default Vehicle combat and LE reppers.

I have heard that vehicles are being changed abit and support those ideas. I do want to discuss the legitimacy of having an LE repper/driver specifically for the point of repairing the vehicle in pvp situations. I consider this an exploit and largest issue with an otherwise awesome way to enjoy pvp.
    I do not have a solution that doesn't do more harm than good. But no one can deny that LE reppers are exploiters. After all, you cannot have an LE ppu healing a no le character in combat and consider that legit pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    I have heard that vehicles are being changed abit and support those ideas. I do want to discuss the legitimacy of having an LE repper/driver specifically for the point of repairing the vehicle in pvp situations. I consider this an exploit and largest issue with an otherwise awesome way to enjoy pvp.
    I do not have a solution that doesn't do more harm than good. But no one can deny that LE reppers are exploiters. After all, you cannot have an LE ppu healing a no le character in combat and consider that legit pvp.
    LE reppers = exploiters.

How far one could drive this ideas ?

If you would deal with facts than you would easily notice that no repper could repair against an normal attack force caused damage.

But if this is "ruin the vehicle use for pve players" Thread #2 than it is a success

Reed

Quote Originally Posted by DR REED View Post
    LE reppers = exploiters.

If you would deal with facts than you would easily notice that no repper could repair against an normal attack force caused damage.

Reed
    Is it ok if I take a LE ppu and heal an OP war....just a little bit? Is it ok just because eventually the fighter will die? No, i dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by DR REED View Post
    LE reppers = exploiters.

How far one could drive this ideas ?

But if this is "ruin the vehicle use for pve players" Thread #2 than it is a success

Reed
    One LE'd Repper can out heal one person damaging a vehicle. If you want to try to derail an otherwise valid discussion and turn it into another of "those" threads then crack on.

I think Pinky has a point and I for one would like to hear more about what he thinks. Essentially the mechanic IS ppuing the vehicle by healing it so yeah this is a valid argument.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The REAL Walker

Pinky definitely has a point. When the vehicle patch hits, everyone is going to be using a LEd driver/repper and a unLEd gunner.
    And it actually is quite a problem, since the driver pretty much always is the repper aswell.

For example, I have leveled my resser by driving/repping a rhino, while having a unLEd gunner (duallogged though, so couldnt personally do the whole rep while killing thing).
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    One LE'd Repper can out heal one person damaging a vehicle. If you want to try to derail an otherwise valid discussion and turn it into another of "those" threads then crack on.

I think Pinky has a point and I for one would like to hear more about what he thinks. Essentially the mechanic IS ppuing the vehicle by healing it so yeah this is a valid argument.
    Hard to believe, but attackers will wait until the Rhino is damaged or under mob attack. Then none repper will hold it. And: whats the sense if an attacker and a repper make a "little race" for win ?

I feel this is only a crude construct, vehicles are turned now in pvp full grip and becoming more and more unattractive for hunting. His point only shows how imbalanced this patch detail is.

Ignoring your offense....

Reed

Sorry man but i must say...vehicles were highly biased toward le runners. the paradigm has changed for the better but not perfected. by designating certain zones as PvP only we can further fix the problems.