Default drug side-effects in relation to body mass

reading nabbls post on stealth i got the idea of adressing balance another way: drugs. in neocron, there are thin, weak guys (spys + monks), normal, solid ones (PEs) and genetically modified brutes (tanks) so drugs should have different side-effects to each of the 3 weight classes.

give spys and monks instant drugflash after one single use, PEs after 3 oder 4 uses and tanks after 6 or 8 subsequent uses.

i know, dedicated dissys-spys will hate this idea but i believe its one way to get to a more balanced PvP. which will inevitably lead to weaker spys. sorry.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    reading nabbls post on stealth i got the idea of adressing balance another way: drugs. in neocron, there are thin, weak guys (spys + monks), normal, solid ones (PEs) and genetically modified brutes (tanks) so drugs should have different side-effects to each of the 3 weight classes.

give spys and monks instant drugflash after one single use, PEs after 3 oder 4 uses and tanks after 6 or 8 subsequent uses.

i know, dedicated dissys-spys will hate this idea but i believe its one way to get to a more balanced PvP. which will inevitably lead to weaker spys. sorry.
    .........Because........ Tanks arent powerfull enough as it is?
    Im sorry, but there isnt a RP-way to balance pvp..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

This idea would not add to current top-level pvp in all classes. Having drugflash is a reasonable consequence. I love the idea of standard drugflash. If anything needs done to drugs it is the duration of the haze and the fact that it cuts fps in half. I use drugs extensively. The system is worked out very nicely as it is. You can do 3/3/6 combos to get 30 minutes for fighting or you can do 4/4 combo to have 20 minutes of war. Some use 6/2/6/4. The penalties and rewards are very balanced. Changing this system will have massive consequences and alter pvp in negetive ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    .........Because........ Tanks arent powerfull enough as it is?
    Im sorry, but there isnt a RP-way to balance pvp..
    When you consider the heavy combat retical and lower aim percents along with such a drawback for having a weapon out, Id say HC tank is a highly skilled class. End-game pvp setups need alot of work but tank setups are very well done compared to most.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    When you consider the heavy combat retical and lower aim percents along with such a drawback for having a weapon out, Id say HC tank is a highly skilled class. End-game pvp setups need alot of work but tank setups are very well done compared to most.
    Yes, it probably is a bit harder to "master", however when its "mastered" it is a VERY good class.
    Its use compared to spies are a bit different though. Spies are very good at opfights because of stealth, but in duels tanks rule.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance