Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Red soul light characters

Having options for reasonable ways to play the game is something the devs need to work out. Alot of us want to be able to play as red soul light chars. atm the penalties are outrageous. running 300 missions to get back to zero. losing your weapons and armour. cops shooting you in pepper park. the long sync issues are greatly improved though. Id even go as far to say that there should be some kind of reward for being negative 100.

Red soul huh, find some one kill in a zone where it rewards killing ennemy faction. Or run 300 missions to get to 0.

You don't get soul light for killing an enemy anymore. just another carebear idea ruining the game for all but the ones left playing. running 600 missions to go from neg to pos 100 is insane. you lose soul light in chunks of 20 to 50 now. how is that balanced and fair?

if you have red SL its for a reason. get along with it. btw getting rid of it has never been easier.

You're getting pissed off because you break the law and the local law enforcement shoot you? LMFAO
    Behave like a psycho - get shunned by society. At no point in history has that behavior been acceptable and even in a "future post-apoc cyber-punk blah blah blah" would any form of society or civilisation be ok with it.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

There's no issue with the reason for having red sl. the issue is the outrageous penalties.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    if you have red SL its for a reason. get along with it. btw getting rid of it has never been easier.
    Bullshit.. Back when you gained SL for killing enemies it was a lot easier.. And you even had fun while doing it..
    I do understand why they removed that possibility though, since it was exploitet by A LOT of people.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I understand why they removed it but look at the results. another huge blow to a working system. elimination of the entire system instead of trying to address the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    You don't get soul light for killing an enemy anymore. just another carebear idea ruining the game for all but the ones left playing. running 600 missions to go from neg to pos 100 is insane. you lose soul light in chunks of 20 to 50 now. how is that balanced and fair?
    You are a criminal.

What's your problem with that ? You should be happy that you are allowed to return to city with -100 SL at all
    I hope i remember right - but wasn't you telling us recently in an other thread something about the real roleplay ?

Maybe the penalties have to be reworked like many other things, but if you loose massive Sl you'll earn it for sure.

Reed

Can we please stay on topic? This debate should not be biased or personal.

I think working Clan Wars, negating SL losses to waring clans could be a viable solution to this problem.

Promotes clan-clan PVP while non-clanned runners keep the se "insurance coverage" with SL loss.

Copbots shooting Red SL runners is fine with me, that's what they are intended to do. However, in the past someone with Red SL could make symp with TG and hang out in canyon, or live in the OZ. There were Gogs, apt's, and merchants out there that allowed them to live and work with Red SL, as long as they didn't go into the patrolled parts of the city.

That, i think, is well and good.

There needs to be that place for you to live though, or Red SL is basically an end to your runner's game. What's inside Jailhouse? IS there enough to make a home there? I can't find out atm, the guards shoot me.

To be clear...i agree with copbots shooting on sight.i disagree with the placement of cops in pepper park. I've always though pepper park was another home for criminals. it should be controlled by Tsunami and black dragon. plaza and via rosso are obviously off limits to criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    To be clear...i agree with copbots shooting on sight.i disagree with the placement of cops in pepper park. I've always though pepper park was another home for criminals. it should be controlled by Tsunami and black dragon. plaza and via rosso are obviously off limits to criminals.
    I don't know what genius had the idea of putting cops in pepper park but when you enter pepperpark it tells you that it's an outskirt zone, not a city zone. But those cops remain in that zone anyways. Makes zero sense from an RP pov if you ask me.

PLEASE REMOVE THE COPS FROM PEPPERPARK!

Yeah, I'd be OK with that for sure. Shouldn't have cops locking down our blocks anyway.
    Might have been a time when that wasn't true, now that I think about it. There *did* used to be a ton of PP PvP.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast