Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    I hear you man. I like your vision of the game. Answer a question for me though....Unbreakable is a smaller tsu clan basically out get us banned and grief us. We are the largest Tsu clan in game. They attack us on sight and 90% of the time we win. Myself and half the clan had to spend days sitting afk because we cannot afford to drop our weapons and have our clan disgraced. Would your vision of the game be able to allow us to defend our honor? Would it allow us to kill our enemies on sight? I wont ramble on as long as you take time to think of my obvious response to failed reasoning.

Oh yeah....also take into account that we never have high SL and the enemy does.
    Yup. Clan war. You declare war (and have a financial penalty). It lasts for X number of days. At this time the "enemy" clan counts as a "Red" and you regain sympathy/SL possibly. (different amounts of money dependent on faction status - enemy friend etc).

After X days (RL days) your war ends and it cannot be restarted UNLESS you pay some exorbitant amount of money.

So for a few days you can bring this clan to heel. Or you have the option of diplomacy.

final option you have is to move faction away from the SL hits and continue to beat them. 2 of 3 of these options you can do right now.

Instant opposition to this idea is highly likely (I mean why should YOU guys have to move just because they are assholes.... I get that) but truthfully and honestly clan wars is the only way I can see of solving this issue. It is basic human psychology and not all rules and guidelines set down in a game can manage that. There will always be arseholes.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Default Id like to argue the finer points of this scenario.

-Being in the same clan should follow the same rules as being in the same team at all times.
    This accounts for friendly fire
    -Unlimited Hostile wars.
    Its more just roleplay to declare a war on natural reds anyway.
    -Soul light/Symp gains rewarded for all kills in all sectors. +3 for each kill.
    Promotes OP war fighting as the best option and still promotes zoneline fights.
    -Nuetral and Allied war limited to one (known as Feuds or some shit).
    This will stop clans from warring the entire server (which i would do and you know it)
    -Feuding clans suffer -3 SL and Symp losses for both the attacker and for each kill.
    This ensures equal treatment to both parties.
    -
    Zero SL/Symp Gains for feuding clans.
    This makes the entire war a penalty on those involved
    -Feuds declared as valid when all members rank 12 and above agree by vote.
    -Feuds are ended when a GM demands or both Clan leaders agree to cancel known as Accepting Peace Agreement.
    -Accepting a peace agreement results in 0 Symp for the defeated clan.
    Its like saying the faction forgives you but hasn't forgotten.
    -Soul light natural regen occurs at 3 SL per hour.
    This is like being in jail with time to think about your actions. Waiting is a consequence.
    -Ally ganks result in -20 SL/Symp for the runner that initiated the fight. Also triggers Agressive Target timer.
    -Agressive Target timer (like getting aggro) starts when you attack an ally.
    -Agressive Target timer lasts 10 minutes.
    -Agression counts toward the entire clan attacked.
    -No penalty on SL or Symp when attacking an Agressive target.
    -Agressive Target timer is nottriggered when attacking a runner who is currently marked as Agressive.
    -Agressive Target will not be triggered when attacking a feuding clan.
    -Sympathy does not naturally regen above 14
    This number should tie into mission requirements

This system could work but needs tweeked. Please dont tear it apart at the core without thinking about related issues like the broken SL system, broken clan war system, and consider griefing in your thoughts.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678