Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default revert op war system

anyone playing early nc1 will remember the massive aoe based fights cause a defending team had to run from another op. The constant underground whoring and aoe-ing annoys a lot of people, the aoe kills you in case of a long sync and the defending team has a distinct advantage of underground access.

Now i know it's daring but what about a test patch for a few weeks where genreps and undergrounds are unlocked so we can see if that kind of op wars would actually work nowadays.
    Poke me baby, one more time!

A barrier placed around the UG to have some cover from an aoe/sync might be a good idea.this way you make a choice of using aoe or placing fighters there.using the barrier to clip would have to be considered.

yes .. I don't like the underground too.

I have to agree. I never liked the underground addition.

Much preferred it when we had to run from a nearby GR in a huge group. You're all forced to fight to the death that way (as it should be) and it gives tactics other than zone-whoring a chance to surface and thrive.

100% agree.

Yep, I also think that running was a lot more fun. And please remove the hacknet activation, too. Three hacks and done!

now what do you do if there is no open gr near? wanna run all the way to soliko from el farid or desert racetrack?

Actually removing the UG is a good idea. Im not sure how our tradeskillling would work. To think only about a better fight Im going to agree here. now lets hope the le carebear crowd doesn't ruin another great suggestion with roleplay. Im so sick of being told what is best for the game by le players. the game is dead most of the time. we need changes and suggestions like this to happen.

the UG GR was meant to make defending easier. if you dont like it, dont use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    Look...if you don't like killing babies just don't do it. Other people killing babies is ok though. lololol.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    That wasn't the only thing that's being pointed out about the UG. People use it to zone out when they get low on health because they can't be chased into the UG (aka zone-whoring). And I don't see how going to the UG to defend is easier when literally every clan besides RSC likes to aoe the entrance so that we die while in sync.

Quote Originally Posted by gostly View Post
    That wasn't the only thing that's being pointed out about the UG. People use it to zone out when they get low on health because they can't be chased into the UG (aka zone-whoring). And I don't see how going to the UG to defend is easier when literally every clan besides RSC likes to aoe the entrance so that we die while in sync.
    Exactly this (except the bit about every team AoE'ing the UG. We have never done that at a single fight).

My point was, it's treated as a zoneline and turns OP fighting into a Plaza 2 fight. Not the all out fight to the death it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI View Post
    Exactly this (except the bit about every team AoE'ing the UG. We have never done that at a single fight).

My point was, it's treated as a zoneline and turns OP fighting into a Plaza 2 fight. Not the all out fight to the death it once was.
    Yea sorry didn't mean to say everyone. It's funny we fight so many neutral/allied clans, hardly ever fight actual enemy faction clans. So if your clan doesn't do that then I applaud you guys cause it ruins it for everyone. AoE'ing the entrance of the UG just means "we don't want a fight, we just want the OP"...

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by gostly View Post
    And I don't see how going to the UG to defend is easier when literally every clan besides RSC likes to aoe the entrance so that we die while in sync.
    Hmm is it really that bad? That is going to make it harder to find a clan to join.. lol..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Hmm is it really that bad? That is going to make it harder to find a clan to join.. lol..
    I mean, they know who they are(garbage clans, so it's just a tactic they use because it makes them feel better). But the ones that want a fight won't AoE the UG. I really didn't mean to say everyone, but yeah there are clans that like to do it. I guess it's fun for them to shoot aoe/barrel players who are standing still because they're syncing.

It's not that bad - the cock just has a stick up his arse.

Either remove it or put a timer on it before you can go back down again
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bicceh - PPU
    Digestivebiscuit - Pistol PE
    Roy Walker - Researching God

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast