Default Why Kri'nakh Nightshade should be recyclable or Ress/Cst'able.

The Kri'nahk Nightshade should be recyclabe.

Because for one we could finally base some setups on them and be able to get a steady supply.

Because most other drugs are.

Because it opens the door to good STR PE setups, notably Tangent Plasma Cannon and no PA setups.

Because it offers very little to other classes, except for the agility bonus.

Because swamp caves are deserted and this would offer a reason to at least go once.

Because even rare drones can be Ress/Cst'd

I would also suggest raise the TL to 100 and by the same also add a role to high TL recyclers.

Because it would simply be nice.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

Well...

don't know what to say.

really

Reasons why not:

- Rare means rare not recyclable.

- Why would anyone go to the swamp caves once one person has been and sells a bp no one EVER goes again.

Pretty sure those two points cover it all, however increasing drops to make it worthwhile is something I definitely agree with.
    CanDaMan

If nothing else, because there is no 10 minute drug with +M-C.

But just make a M-C X-Beast version already

Quote Originally Posted by Cannings View Post
    Reasons why not:

- Rare means rare not recyclable.

- Why would anyone go to the swamp caves once one person has been and sells a bp no one EVER goes again.
    To me, these 2 points are not really valid since Rare Drones are already BP/CST'able.
    Why would anyone build/gather Rare Drones since all you need is BP ?
    Yet it is implemented this way. So this is why Cannings point is invalid to me.

Also, why would anyone have BD FSM since we can Rec or build BD drug ?
    Yet there are a lot of BD FSMs out there.

Changing the Kri'nahk and making it fall in line with the current setting for Rare Drones only makes sense to me.

So you are telling me the only reason people are BD FSM's are to get the drug? No, I mean hell I do the epic for my faction even though I don't want or can't use the reward just for xp, money and symp so likening a rare on drop drug to a completion of an epic quest is the most retarded analogy i've ever heard.

As for drones, these are a weapon and critical to a droner, are nightshades critical to any class? No they give a bonus, a temporary boost as what all drugs are meant to be, once again you are making an analogy of two completely separate things please refer to previous point.

Making the nightshade drop in batches of 5 from the shaman would make sense allowing for use of the drug enough in op fights and when you die but also meaning you actually have to do some work and not just be spoonfed.
    CanDaMan

I made a thread about this recently and I will repeat my post here.

Please can we have the drug drop in multiples of 5-10. This way you can farm it (if you think you want a supply) but it still requires some effort to build up a regular stash.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The REAL Walker

As for drones, these are a weapon and critical to a droner, are nightshades critical to any class? No they give a bonus, a temporary boost as what all drugs are meant to be, once again you are making an analogy of two completely separate things please refer to previous point.
    By that logic normal, rare weapons should be researchable aswell..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

So you are telling me the only reason people are BD FSM's are to get the drug? No, I mean hell I do the epic for my faction even though I don't want or can't use the reward just for xp, money and symp so likening a rare on drop drug to a completion of an epic quest is the most retarded analogy i've ever heard.
    I'm likening the available supply of BD FSM drugs with the available supply of Kri'nahk Nightshade.
    The way you only comprehend the FSM part of it is the most retarded logic ever, to use your own wording.

If the drone was not bpable it would have to behave the same as all other rare weapons. Ie it would be repaired in the same fashion and not "dropped" in the same mechanic as it is currently. It would need to have boomerang qualities essentially. It would return to the qb on death I mean. Otherwise it would not be fair on droners.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    If the drone was not bpable it would have to behave the same as all other rare weapons. Ie it would be repaired in the same fashion and not "dropped" in the same mechanic as it is currently. It would need to have boomerang qualities essentially. It would return to the qb on death I mean. Otherwise it would not be fair on droners.
    Ah yes, that is actually true.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    I'm likening the available supply of BD FSM drugs with the available supply of Kri'nahk Nightshade.
    The way you only comprehend the FSM part of it is the most retarded logic ever, to use your own wording.
    No you're really not, and how is the availability of the bd fsm drugs anything like the availability of the nightshade? Please tell me.
    CanDaMan

They're both 10 min drugs

They both can't be storebought

I would say if it's possible, at the very least make it spawn in packs of 5-10. That way it actually motivates people to farm for the drug. Kame's right at the end of the day, it's better to have the drug around more than it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I made a thread about this recently and I will repeat my post here.

Please can we have the drug drop in multiples of 5-10. This way you can farm it (if you think you want a supply) but it still requires some effort to build up a regular stash.
    I totally agree with this.

My reasoning :

1. It gives people incentive to farm the swamp caves
    2. Setups can still be based around these drugs
    3. It gives them a true value. Rare drugs should be expensive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast