WAR!

Limit the number of clan wars a clan can declare to stop it trying to disassociate itself from its faction by declaring war on ALL other clans in the game and you are in business.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Since EVE was mentioned, I believe it actually cost the clan money to declare war too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Maybe a war system, where the enemy clan runners just show up in lets say purple instead of green, so you can distinguish friend from enemy, but you still have to live with the same consequences as now. Your faction still does not want you to kill allies, but if you want to do so, you can now actually recognize the people you declared war with.
    I would be alright with this, it's one of the most annoying things when we have to fight against allies because all we see is green.

However I don't think that you should lose SL for killing them. Especially since wars against allies are already happening and some of them want you to kill them just so you lose SL/symp, it's a form of grieving. For example they will jump in front of you while you might be shooting an actual enemy just so you hit them so that when they die you take a SL/symp hit.

Bottom line, there needs to be a war system in place.

true, we need a clan war system. having a working clan war system would also give us the option of getting rid of the LE altogether, by limiting PvP to warring clans. but thats 2 different steps to go.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    having a working clan war system would also give us the option of getting rid of the LE altogether, by limiting PvP to warring clans. but thats 2 different steps to go.
    That is probably one of the worst ideas I have ever heard..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Lets define what a clan war is. red on red is not as important as addressing the very real issue of same faction wars and soul light greifing.

well... as soon as I start my drone it doesnt matter what colour the runner has... they all need to die!

apart from my sardistical nature... clan wars would be cool although... you really want em? i can tell you right now that once we can declare wars on clan... you all are gettin infected!

Quote Originally Posted by lindian View Post
    well... as soon as I start my drone it doesnt matter what colour the runner has... they all need to die!

apart from my sardistical nature... clan wars would be cool although... you really want em? i can tell you right now that once we can declare wars on clan... you all are gettin infected!
    droning doesnt count. Its like pvp with stabilisers on.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Clan A hacks Clan B's Outpost.

Clan A is now red to clan B, clan B will suffer no penalties for killing them.

Clan A will still suffer penalties.

Clan a hacks clan b outpost.
    This is an act of war.
    Clan a has declared war in clan b.
    Clan a suffers the consequence.
    I would say any act of aggression is the trigger for being marked as hostile. aggression timers and then war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12