Loitering With Intent Cornhusker's Avatar

Default [00797][R#180] Leaving hacknet issue

I am not sure if this is a bug, but I hacked into the GR in Plaza 1. I then ran through the Black Dragon hacknet to logout in the Black Dragon HQ. Upon syncing into the Black Dragon HQ I was already dead. Like I said I am not sure if this is a bug or not. FYI before the questions of soulight and faction loyalty, I have 10 soulight as this is a new toon and 50 faction loyalty with the Black Dragon faction. Hope this helps if it is a bug or not.

I just retested and same thing happened as I left hacknet I was dead upon syncing inside the HQ.

Does the chat say what killed you (i.e "You have been killed by...")?

Nope, it never said anything stating how or why you died. Just rechecked same thing happened and nothing was posted to state why or what killed me. Also, to add to this, I had my regen software in my hands when I was syncing into the Black Dragon HQ, I tested with the hacknet defence and attack software in my hands and nothing happened, and I retested with the regen software but this time I didn't die yet I have died a few times due to this. At least it isn't every time.

Default If you logoff the Hacknet, you will burn in hell!

Hey,

I noticed that I die, everytime I logoff the Highsec Login Hacknet.

Is that a allready known issue?

greetings

Moved to Bug Reports.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

It seems that this only causes at the highsec login pp2. Viarosso works so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Leela View Post
    It seems that this only causes at the highsec login pp2. Viarosso works so far.
    NOT! It's the same at Viarosso Highsec Login

You do realise that the mobs in there will shoot you while you logout. Maybe your shield/heal runs out and they kill you?
    I never experienced this kinda problem.

Quote Originally Posted by J@ck on Cr@ck View Post
    You do realise that the mobs in there will shoot you while you logout. Maybe your shield/heal runs out and they kill you?
    I never experienced this kinda problem.
    Yeah, even if I clear the whole highsec, I die after I log off the Highsec.

You know the mobs respawn in there even after a full clear yeah?
    So if your not shielded and healed they will be hitting you for a while as your character logs in at the moment you click to log in to it, rather than the moment you first see your character.

yesterday i got this bug twice as i logged of the hacknet at grand mine and there are no mobs which can hurt you inside a outpost hacknet

i noticed, that i have just 6 total hp for a few sec, when i log of the hacknet

never happened to me, and I log my chars off in hacknet a lot, normally for op fights.

it happens only when i log off the hacknet (when i go out off the hacknet), logging of my char inside the hacknet works fine