Default Empty quick slots and sheathing

Please consider changing the quickbar to not sheathing your current weapon or tool if you happen to select an empty quick bar slot.
    As far as I can see it doesn't really add anything to the game play experiece at this point. You will anyway notice if you happened to select an empty quickslot, since you might for example be missing the stamina boost you wanted.
    The sheathing doens't work well in my opinion, especially for monks since you risk hanging modules for an extended period of time. The delay for regular weapons doesn't fill a purpuse either in my opinion.

If you look at it logically, you don't sheathe your weapon to inject a stamina booster, so why would you drop your current equipped weapon/tool if you go fiddling in your quickbelt in an empty slot as opposed to a populated one

One might argue that it's there to force you to "micromanage" or what you would call it. Well yes, I believe we all do it at this point and when this actually happens it's becuase we accidentaly press the wrong quickbar slot (fat fingers, spasms or what ever ), not because we think there is a booster in that slot. That is why I don't feel it adds anything to the game play, but instead is an inconvenience.

Thank you.
    Last edited by phunqe; 09-02-13 at 09:33.