Thread: Classic PVP.

Default Classic PVP.

Would it be possible to bring back the old Plaza 3 - Pepper Park 1 fight zone? Re guard plaza 2/3 and remove the copbots from pepper park 1 zone line. By doing this you also re open Plaza 2 and aggi fights which I miss also .

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Would it be possible to bring back the old Plaza 3 - Pepper Park 1 fight zone? Re guard plaza 2/3 and remove the copbots from pepper park 1 zone line. By doing this you also re open Plaza 2 and aggi fights which I miss also .
    this would be awesome.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Yeah, was a better setup than plaza 2 fighting. I liked it when you could fight in the HQ's as well. DRE HQ was in a perfect position.

Would help spread the server out a little and use some more of the city which seems to be abandoned anywhere other then P1 & P2

The more people who support the idea and post on this the better chance it has of coming true.

If only that was true.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

P1/P2 is identical to P3/PP3 or any other safezone/unsafezone border.

I always preferred the original setup of Plaza's being safe, and the only Crytons readily available was in p3. You had more even distribution of the population in Plaza instead of 99% of them being in Plaza1.

Without counting the run speed issues, this is the change i'd be most excited to see.

Plaza for trading, pepper park for shady deals and fights, via rosso for living in because you are rich.

HQs being raidable, ie non safezone. hmmmmm. dunno bout that. i think the community at large wouldnt want that again.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Plaza for trading, pepper park for shady deals and fights, via rosso for living in because you are rich.

HQs being raidable, ie non safezone. hmmmmm. dunno bout that. i think the community at large wouldnt want that again.
    Yup. Forever gone are the days of robbing apartments too. I miss sneaking in someone's apt after they go up, killing them, and helping myself to their cabinets. Good times :P

i wish that was still the case so much fun.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Yeah I hate p2 fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Yup. Forever gone are the days of robbing apartments too. I miss sneaking in someone's apt after they go up, killing them, and helping myself to their cabinets. Good times :P
    It's a shame about the apt. bug where you zone into peoples apt's randomly, or this would be a cool thing.
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy